Box Full of Secrets

Prologue: Congratulations

I’m just sitting locked up in my room, again, writing down my thoughts no one will ever know. All thanks to you. The reason why I’ve shut down, locking myself in my room all day, shutting out the world around me, my only friend is my journal. My beautiful leather bound journal. The only one who will ever know what I’m truly thinking.

On the outside I paste on a fake smile every day, and walk around school, dying slowly inside. I repeat the same routine every day: Wake up, get dressed, put on a fake smile, go to hell, also known as school, and then come home, and stay in my room all night.

You even managed to tear me away from the one person I loved the most: My mother. I used talk with her all day, sharing every detail about my life, and then after what happened, I haven’t talked to her since.

The only person I talk to is my journal, letting my thoughts pour down onto the paper. It’s the only one who really understands me. Well congratulations, I hope you’re happy. I hope you’re proud of yourself for what you’ve done, ruining my life, I thought you were better, but I was wrong. Congrats.