Sherman's March to the Sea

NARRATOR:(camera looks up to see SHERMAN and SOLDIER looking at maps and weapons, planning) Once upon a time, there was a beautiful country.(Patriotic sound effect)It was split into two.(terror sound effects)Both sides always thought they were right, and despised each other.
SHERMAN: Those blasted confederates! I will blow them to smithereens!
SOLDIER:Yeah! That’ll also help lincoln in the election! Let’s do this.
NARRATOR:(SHERMAN and SOLDIER are seen marching with weapons in the background.)So, off Sherman and his 100,00 troops go, on a mission to destroy the South. They target Women and children to force soldiers to go home to protect their families.
SHERMAN:(marching, talking kinda quiet) Here’s the plan. We go from Atlanta to the Atlantic, and ruin everything we see.
SOLDIER: THIS IS TOTAL WAR.
(SHERMAN and SOLDIER are destroying everything. They ad-lib, and sound effects are heard. A DAMSEL comes out.)
DAMSEL: No! Not my child! How dare you hurt an innocent!(pause)Wait. Not me, either!(falls to the ground dramatically and is weeping, and then crawls away)
SOLDIER: take that, you numbskull!(SHERMAN starts ripping props to shreds) Sir, those are our weapons!
SHERMAN:Total war!!!
NARRATOR:(camera pans to see NARRATOR sitting in a chair, reading out of a book) And the North breaks the South. Lincoln is re-elected, and the South develops a deep hatred for the North that lasts for generations! The end.(the book closes, and the video ends)

hannahraky said...
Apr. 30 at 12:31 pm
lol this is so stupid