Back to Bunker Hill | Teen Ink

Back to Bunker Hill

March 31, 2017
By Dylan_Brown BRONZE, Bristol, Pennsylvania
Dylan_Brown BRONZE, Bristol, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Dylan, John wake up” yelled John and Dylan's mom! “ you're gonna be late to school” she yelled. “Were coming” said the brothers. They finally came down stairs and they ate their breakfast and went off to school. They got there and they went to their first period class. The day flew by for the both of them. Then they went to the one class they had together there social studies class.

Chapter 1: Idk

“Dylan, John wake up” yelled John and Dylan's mom! “ you're gonna be late to school” she yelled. “Were coming” said the brothers. They finally came down stairs and they ate their breakfast and went off to school. They got there and they went to their first period class. The day flew by for the both of them. Then they went to the one class they had together there social studies class. “How do you think you did on the history test we had yesterday” John whispered to Dylan. “ I don't know how about you” whispered back to John.  “Alright class here are your test” bellowed the teacher. Dylan and John got their test back. Then they said at the same time “awe man I just failed my test bad”. Then the teacher cried “if you do not like your test scores you can retake the test tomorrow on the battle of bunker hill”.Then Dylan whispered “ we need to study tonight for the test tomorrow.” “Ok” whispered back to dylan. About three hours later they finally started to study for the test on the Battle of Bunker Hill. Then they found a story and a picture of William Prescott on Back In Time.com. So they printed out two copies of the story and the picture out of their computer. Then suddenly they heard a strange voice saying “where am I” while they were reading the story on the battle of Bunker Hill. They both turned around at The same time and stared at the guy in the odd clothes standing in there bed. They both yelled “Who are you!” “ I am William Prescott leader of the continental army”explained William Prescott . “What are we supposed to do with him” said Dylan. “I don't know” John said. “Well he came to our house when we printed out a picture of him” explained John. “ where am I this is not Breed’s hill, where are all my soldiers at” yelled William Prescott ? “ Calm down you're in the 21 Century and today's date is June 17, 2017” explained John. “It can't be that means 242 years have passed in a matter of seconds” cried William Prescott . “ Hold up since you came to our house when we printed out a picture of you you came to our timeline maybe if we deleted a picture of you we could get you back to your timeline” said Dylan. “Wait before that maybe General William Prescott could help us with are history test on the Battle of Bunker Hill” whispered John. “ how will he tell us anything when he hasn't even go through it yet” replied Dylan. “ what if we went with him to the Battle of Bunker Hill to experience it for ourselves” said John. “ It might work” explained Dylan. “ We'll never know if we don't even try it” replied John. “ Alright we'll do it then” replied Dylan. Dylan put their pictures inside the computer and then then he deleted it.


The author's comments:

What inspired me was that I read a book about traveling back in time and it helped me write it