The War | Teen Ink

The War

By dy;an BRONZE, [-gvyhuhuutyn, California
dy;an BRONZE, [-gvyhuhuutyn, California

World war 1, a war that brought some countries and some states that were enemies and some are allies to fight for their countries and what there come from to fight against with their allies based in the 1914-1918 for the reason the war was caused is by the assassination of From causing more damage a man named  Archduke Franz Ferdinand that's the man that caused so many people to die in this war and this is their story of what they went through but every person behind a gun is a human being that sacrificing their life for A war that has began to the start of a new war people from all over the world are teaming with  us and more men from different counties from around the world and fight with us to win and defeat the Enemy for them to not to cause more damage to the poor people that are in danger .

1914
Day 1-1:45:39
Location: classified
Sgt. jackson

Gun fires and Explosions from the distance men heart some dead in honor for their service.when you see the aircrafts in the sky getting shot down and men dropping from the sky to Parachute down to the ground and and fight. Sergeant t.Jackson get over now ‘’said the Lieutenant ’’ with a angry voice. As jackson walks through the air field with all damaged planes to jeeps with mounted machine guns and then big air crafts with tanks running through the field get to the target practice to get with the winchester model 1907 with the side are arm colt 1911 as shooting down range and practice shooting as we were done with the training my leader for squad bravo captain McMillan for the first time as i walk to the final test for training for the race to clear the training course as done with the The course we had it off with Captain as we get off the training course Captain McMillan told me  to get ready for a good fight.Has beginning to 8 helicopter with heading off to the battlefield where everybody is in danger but for fighting what they came for.

Day 2 as we get into the fight the firefight only five men left in our Squad out of 10 it is  
no light in the sky all you see is  cannons going off in the distance tanks being blown up as you see the Sun go down the night becomes the most dangerous thing that I've ever experienced throughout the war In the night we are concentrated and focus and no sleep to be alert at all times if the enemy comes close it is 7 o'clock a.m. we found ourselves and they abandon trench full of guns ducked into the floor we camped through the day when we have to go back to the Battlefield and fight.As we were told to go and flank the enemy on the radio all we see in the distance thousands of men getting bombed by airplanes are adjectives here is to capture the general that is controlling the enemy's Army as Captain MacMillan told us to fall back  “said McMillan’’ Go back to the base and  and get ready for the next mission.

Day 3 the last mission was unsuccessful to capture the general but this time we're going to be stealthy with camo clothes camo guns very sneaky to enter their base intake down their army as we have many allies with us where people from Britain specially We have a special task force named 141 task force of England as we are with them during this mission we found ourselves in trouble As sergeant Jackson found myself  with a sniper rifle As we found out there were thousands of men around the base but we got 15 people on our team to take them all out and capture the general as we got to the checkpoint  141 captain of his Squad did not want to go after the general As we get closer and closer to Sergeant Jackson Disagreed with the other captain and he wanted the general to suffer what he has done to his own people and to our men that served with us.

4 years after the war is  almost over we found the general that is keeping us from the fight as we get closer and closer our Squad found him butt the rest of her squad has been captured who is just me  Captain MacMillan and me try to find our Squad but as we get there we found Been in a Cell full of Rusty bars water dripping from the ceiling rats crawling around running people yelling as we found most of our men dead and  one last mission to get the general as we get there the mission was to put full force all we got to get him and end the war  our guys that had all the resources to find him and where he was going after the cell put us on point to get him as we get Another  stealthy mission was our last mission as they we're going to bomb the rest of our army we found them in the nick of time we get the general and the enemy's Army was defeated the men that served for him or thrown in jail and ever and ever found ourselves winning the fight.