The Truth | Teen Ink

The Truth

April 21, 2014
By Anonymous

The Truth

There are many things we don't know in this world. The one that got my attention is, what happened to Hitler in his supposed last days? Did he take that pill and shoot himself or did he sneak away and the Nazi generals covered it? Some people say he died in the bunker and killed his wife, Eva Braun. There have even been some reports that Hitler left on a plane and is hiding in Argentina. Even some say that he was shot 3 years earlier in Africa and his stunt double was the one who ran the government and committed suicide in his place. In this story you could learn what might have possibly happened to Hitler and where he is now.

It was April 20, my birthday and we were ready to get out of Berlin that was falling apart. The Russians are coming from the east and the Americans are coming from the south and the west.

“My Fuhrer your plane is ready,” said SS General Franz.

“Wait.... we have time to eat and have a nice meal made by my personal chef Himmler,” expressed Adolf.

“Well I guess if you want to, but I really think we should leave,” stated Franz.

“What kind of food would you like?” asked Hitler?

“Whatever kind of food you are having,” questioned Franz?

“Well I guess we're going to have chicken with a side of green bean casserole,” claimed Hitler.

“Yes my Fuhrer. Why aren’t you in a rush to get out of here,” asked Franz.

“There is no rush in my line of work. You must understand that Germany has enough troops to keep us safe for the next day or two,” replied Hitler.

“Your food, my Fuhrer,” prompted Muller.

“This is some great food,” hinted Franz.

“To bad he won't be alive to make our food again,” jeered Hitler.

“What do you mean,” asked Franz

“We’re going to cover my tracks with some decoys. We're going to kill him and burn his body beyond recognition. Then you’re going to bury his body in the garden,” said Hitler.

“But is that really necessary to do that,” asked Franz?

“Well I guess I could put you in the ground,” replied Hitler.

“No: I'll go and do what must be done”

“Good, and Eva is in the bedroom, kill her too,” said Hitler

Franz walked to the bedroom. Eva was sleeping on her back and Franz walked up to the bed and put a pillow on her face and suffocated her. He then stabbed her through the pillow 22 times and made sure she was dead. Franz then walked into the kitchen and shot Himmler in the back of the head.

“OK my Fuhrer they have been taken care of,” reported Franz.

“Dress his body in my clothes and burn them in the garden.” Replied Hitler

So Franz took Himmler’s body and put it in Hitler’s old clothes and dragged it up the steps and put it in the garden. He went back into the bunker and grabbed Eva's dead body and wrapped her in the bloody bed sheets and carried her to the garden. He grabbed 5 liters of kerosene and poured it all over the bodies. He lit the bodies on fire and started throwing wood on top of the fire to keep it burning, so the bodies would burn.

“My Fuhrer, it is done,” said Franz.

“Good now we can leave and the Americans will never be able to follow our tracks. Where is my plane,” shouted Hitler?

“It's two block down the road my Fuhrer,” whispered Franz

“Well what are we waiting for Franz,” Shouted Hitler?

Hitler and Franz drive two blocks down the road, where there was a make shift airfield waiting was a tiny four seat plane. There was a pilot and a guard waiting for them.

“Where have you guys been? You’re late! Sneered Pilot Otto.

“Well let’s say we had to have a discussion with my personal Chef Himmler,” stated Hitler.

“We must leave now,” said the guard.

“Kill him Franz,” shouted Hitler.
“What,” Exclaimed Franz?
“Do it! No loose ends. No one must know what happened to me. Everybody must think I died in the bunker,” shouted Hitler.
Franz pushed the guard to the ground. He pulled out his Luger and shot him four times in the back of the head. Franz looked at the guard’s dead body. Realizing what he had done wrong he put his gun up to his head and before pulling the trigger he said “I will stop myself from killing anymore innocent people,” he then pulled the trigger.
“We must leave now my Fuhrer,” stated Otto.
They got into the plane and Otto started the plane. The plane gathered speed and took off. They fly for hours and then landed on a small airstrip on the edge of Africa where there was a prototype mini sub waiting for him.
“Well Otto it was good meeting you,” Said Hitler.
“Good meeting you my Fuhrer,” Said Otto.
As Hitler was walking to the shore to catch his sub, he ordered them to fire at Otto. Otto’s plane got to the end of the airstrip, then bursts into flames and crashed nose first. Hitler knew there was four people who knew where he was going, and that was the sub crew.
“My Fuhrer,” Acknowledged Admiral Kaiser Wilhelm.
“Are we ready to leave admiral,” Hinted Hitler?
“As soon we check all of the fuel levels,” Recalled Wilhelm.

“Good,” Exclaimed Hitler.

Hitler boarded his sub and got on his way. To where you ask? Tierra Del Fuego! Th e most southern point in South America. Hitler arrived two weeks later, as he was leaving the sub he put a 30 second time bomb on the edge of the sub as he walked away.

“Goodbye Admiral Wilhelm,” Shouted Hitler.

The sub exploded with great intensity. Making the sky light up like the fourth of July.

This is the true story of Hitler and if you don't believe it then that’s your problem. There is no proof that he was killed in the bunker or escaped. Maybe one day we will find out what happened to Hitler.


The author's comments:
This is a story about Adolf Hitler