Checkpoints in the West Bank

Check points in the west bank make Israel people be more safe from terrorist, attacks and invades. The people from Palestine want to control Israel so they’re bombing it and doing everything they can to enter Israel.

Check points in the west bank may Israel people more safe from terrorists because like that terrorist people from Palestine's can't enter with bombs in Israel and destroy everything."The video in YouTube suicide booming from elate".
The video prove/shows how a Palestinian entered Israel an blow up himself in one of the stores. If the Israelis didn’t have the check points then more people like the one in the video would enter and destroy the city.

Second, check points in the west bank makes Israel more safe from attacks. Palestine people are using and trying to do everything they can to pass through the check points and attack the Israel people.
"Palestinian teenager suicide bomber at Israel check points"
It the video it shows that Palestinians are using teenagers and adults to blow up the check points that Israelis did so that the Palestinians would enter and attack them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E

Last, check points in the west bank make Israelis more safe from invades. The people from Palestine are trying to destroy the check points because they want to invade and take control.
"Suicide bomb at Israelis check points and suicide bomb at Elate".
Bothe videos show how kids want to destroy the check points and then invade in the Israelis town.

In conclusion check points in the west bank make Israelis safer to terrorist, attacks and invades.
Israelis are doing the check points for their people and kids.
What would you do to defend your land from terrorists attacks and invades?