Betrayed | Teen Ink

Betrayed

November 1, 2011
By Anonymous

“I just saw him standing in front of me and laughing while I was falling backwards. Then, I felt the cold floor, and saw my hand bleeding. The cup of “wine” that I was holding when I fell, broke. I desperately tried to breath and I started thinking why did he kill me, and the answer was that he truly hated me. Then I thought about why? He hated me only because I couldn’t give him a boy. I stopped breathing, because having a life, without your soul mate, would be worse than dying. I loved him because deep inside of me, I felt something special and magic in him, I felt love. A few minutes later, I saw a very pretty light, and followed it.
After the bright light, I magically appeared in a white place and I saw my son, who I had never seen since he came here. He told me to tell him what happened exactly and I started thinking about it. A few seconds later, I felt a heavy tear running down my cheek. That was when I realized that my son was waiting for my response and I began; it all started in a cold night in the middle of November. I was getting ready because someone was invited to my castle. My parents didn’t want me to know who she or he was. When I was ready, I walked down the stairs and I saw him.
He was the guest, he was the one I wanted for myself. I saw him for a second. He had really white skin, short and black hair, and blue eyes which were the most beautiful ones I saw in my life. Then my mind went blank and the next thing I saw was his terrified beautiful face. That night when he left, my parents told me I had to marry him and I was so blind and stupid that I married him. I had no idea what my destiny had in store for me.
After we married, we went for a honeymoon to the Alps. We had a lot of fun and we came with two necklaces for both of our mothers, ourselves, and a BIG pregnant belly. Nine months later, I gave birth to Mary, and after two years, Mary was playing with her two month old sister named Anastasie. Then I gave birth to a four months premature boy named Andrew. Unhappily, he died when he was three days old. Then the years passed and we ended up with three more girls and any boys. Henry actually wanted a boy. He wanted someone who could continue with the Tudor family. We had a lot of fights because he wanted to continue trying having a boy but I didn’t.
We had good times, and bad times. We had wars, and fights between ourselves. We continued fighting about it and raising our lovely girls. My last day was a cloudy day. We spent it all playing chess. At dinner, we ate some escargots, we drank some wine, well HE drank wine, and I drank poison not knowing what it was. The poison was effective; three minutes later, everything paralyzed. All of a sudden, all my life passed through my mind, and then I was falling.
I just saw him standing in front of me and laughing while I was falling backwards. Then, I felt the cold floor, and saw my hand bleeding. The cup of “wine” that I was holding when I fell, broke. I desperately tried to breath and I started thinking why did he kill me, and the answer was that he truly hated me. And that he hated me only because I couldn’t give him a boy. So I stopped breathing, because having a life, without your soul mate, would be worse than dying. I loved him because deeply inside of me, I felt something special and magic in him, I felt love. A few minutes later, I saw a very pretty light, and followed it.” Then my son said: “thank you”.