Karma

You know what I love, stupid people. They make my day. They're so naive and gullible. I met this couple ,Adam and Eve, the other day and had to keep myself from laughing in their faces. The girl Eve believed everything I told her. I told her that the trees could talk and she had an in depth conversation with it for like three hours. It was like she was just born or something. The man, Adam, wasn't any better. I told him he could fly and he hopped off of the first tree he could get onto. He broke a couple bones too. I found it hilarious, unlike him. He had no sense of humor. Well, the day came when one of my pranks backfired. You see, there's this tree right in the middle of the garden that God told Adam and Eve to stay away from. Of course, I saw this as an opportunity to have a little more fun. Eve was walking through the garden and I called her over. I was taking my daily stroll so I wanted some company. We just happened (By coincidence) to pass that tree. And it also happened (By coincidence) that she didn't have breakfast yet. Well, lets just say she ate it, Adam ate it, both of them got kicked out of the garden, and I cant walk anymore. I now do something called slithering. Karma....

Zxarra said...
Nice! I like the point of view of the snake. However, I think you could expand a little bit and add some more descriptions.

Angielove222 replied...
Thanks :) I will take that too mind

Zxarra replied...
You're welcome! I also like the ending.

Angielove222 replied...
Thanks soo much :) Appreciated really