devils story | Teen Ink

devils story

By JEANN BRONZE, Hardin, Texas
JEANN BRONZE, Hardin, Texas

now i lay me down to sleep i pray dear lord my soul you'll keep may angles watch me through the night and wake me with the morning light

Warning: This story is like no other. There are no happy endings and we never live happily ever after. In our lands you wake up screaming and have to fight for your life everyday. We are the demons of the forbidden lands. Those who dare to come into our lands never return. People don't believe in us until it's too late. Giving you worthless people this warning. I will tell you a story about a little boy who wanted to be brave but failed.

On Friday the thirteenth in the year 1666 the methodist church was having a horrifying service. They were giving hugs,laughing, and loving the one they call the all mighty god. Oh how disgusting it was to see. As I looked further into the room I saw a little boy sitting in the middle of the disgusting crowd. He just stared at me with eyes full of hatred and evil. That is when I knew I had to have him. I had to have his soul, what little bit of soul was left. Just by the way he looked at me I knew he did not want to be there. That he was forced to go to be punished. So as the service let out I called over to the boy and told him to come to me. As he walked to me I listened to to whisper of his soul. In a whistling sound I could here it say, "IM NOT AFRAID," but in a lower whistle I heard the voice saying, "Turn and run. Run and never stop!" That is when I realized that looks could be decieving. When the boy finally reached me I fled with a cloud of black smoke and took him with me.

On our way to the forbidden lands I thought to myself, "My love will be pleased that she will be having a snack tonight," as the little boy just stayed still in my overpowering grip. His thoughts are afriad but his actions are brave. My love will not be satisfied if she has a happy, but not scared, child. So before we got to the forbidden lands I stopped and asked the boy, "Why are you not afraid?" "To be afraid is to see things that scare you." said the boy. "And I don't scare you?" I said in a self fulfilling voice. The boy looked at me and said, "No I am not afraid, because all I see is a lost soul looking to be found. I see your weaknesses and your losses. I see YOU." As I took all this in he looked at me and began to smile then started to laugh. As the boy laughed thinking he had changed me. I flipped around and ate him, then laughed and said, "All I see in me is evil and my duties to kill."

With my story having been told, that is your warning to never believe you have changed a demon and to never go into the forbidden lands.........EVER!

PJD17 SILVER said...
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

Great story keep writing  could you please check out my story Manso's Shame and comment on it  i would really appreciate it

zetsuboo.teki.na BRONZE, Celina, Texas

What is Love is But a Stain on the Heart, Foreign and Unknown.

Hey girl, hope the rating went up...Ugly Maria went down to a 4 1/2 out of 5....here's hopin urs is 5 out of 5 :D

zetsuboo.teki.na BRONZE, Celina, Texas

you're so very welcome! XD

JEANN BRONZE said...
JEANN BRONZE, Hardin, Texas

lol thanks

zetsuboo.teki.na BRONZE, Celina, Texas

I'm so proud of you! Great story... :D