Chapter2

Chapter 2
I was counting my money when a banging came at the door. My door only locks from the inside, so no intruders for me!
Thump, Thump, bang!
“Katherine James! Open up and give me back the King of Clubs!”
Are you serious? Are you frickin’ happy bunny serious? He misses a card that is worth a strand of hair but not 5, no wait, 6 pounds? Are you kidding me? I swallowed my enjoyment and unbolted the door.
“Thanks Kate. What’s wrong with you? You look like you’re gonna explode,” Mark tends to make comments like that a lot.
“Boys! Get here now!” my mom’s shrill voice pierced the air. I compare it to a nail on a blackboard, “you too, girl.” Did I mention that she hates me?
Thunder rumbled as the twins stamped downstairs. Wait, it was just them, no thunder.
“Lukas! Don’t pinch your brother like that!” my mom squawked.
“I didn’t do anything!” he protested.
“Yes you did, sweetie.” She is nice to them even when she yells at them! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
“This isn’t funny! I’m having you all be executed to the country.” We all stood there, at the bottom of the stairs, staring at her.
“Um… I think the word is evacuated,” That was me and I regretted the moment I spoke. I saw the hand, I heard the yelling, I felt the pain, and I tasted and smelt the blood. Other then that I don’t remember a thing. I am a strange child.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

toasterstrudel said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 12:46 am:
I like this! It reminds me of Push by Sapphire.