The Cooks Tale | Teen Ink

The Cooks Tale

The servant's wife was a w****, and slept with many people. It was rumor around the time that she was the biggest w**** of all. The servant allowed her to be a w****, because they were so poor. One thing that he didn't know was that she slept with his best friend, who was an ultimate player.

One day, when the servants wife was sleeping with his best friend, the servant realized that he didn't want his wife to be a w****, he wanted her to be respected instead of being mistreated. He was looking all over the town for her, but he couldn't find her. Then he want to his best friends house to talk about his feelings.

He went to his room and found them kissing. There was a moment of silence, and the the servant said "i knew it". The servant and his best friend first started to argue, then fight. They were pushing each other against the wall until the wife stopped them. His best friend then said "I have an excuse". Then the servant said "What must it be?". His best friend answered "I am a w**** myself". There was another moment of silence.

They all looked at each other, until the wife said "I'm helping him pay off his debt". The servant was looking at them both, until he asked his best friend "Why didn't you tell me?". The best friend then said "Because if i told you i was a w****, then i would have to tell you that i got your wife pregnant." The servant the said "Ok, i hope you two live a happy life". The servant then grabbed a knife and stabbed himself. The wife screamed, and out of no where a police officer was walking by and saw the servant on the floor dead.The police officer saw a bag of money in his pocket and a letter that said it was for his wife and best friend. The money wasn't the servants tho, it was his masters. He stole the masters money, and knew that his wife and best friend had a affair, so he framed them. The officer arrested both the wife and best friend because he thought they killed the servant, and also for being a w**** and stole money. Later on that day both of their heads got chopped off.

PJD17 SILVER said...
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

interesting, but a little bit dark for my taste 

Leann14 GOLD said...
Leann14 GOLD, DeGraff, Ohio
ummm.... what's the point of this exactly?