The Hidden (PT 1) | Teen Ink

The Hidden (PT 1)

By A____S GOLD, Amarillo, Texas
A____S GOLD, Amarillo, Texas

If your mind is in the past, your eyes are not seeing the present and you can't plan for the future. AS.

1980, The United States Marine Corps found information that was hidden from its citizens of a fiend by the name of Alex had been hiding inside its cities. At the same time, strange deaths and disappearances had followed his path soon after his arrival. Witnesses stated that there was always a male with pale skin, black and silver hair standing at six to six foot four leaving the area covered in fresh blood, with tattered clothes but not a scratch on him. The M.C. rushed into action, trying to track him down and bring an end to this treat to the states. The Marines split into several units and spread out all over the country and made the way back to the Wight House. One unit was just a few miles away when they spotted someone that matched the witness reports. The solders made several plans.

“Lets trank him and just take him with us.” One said

“How about we just blow his head off and be done with it?” Another said, already taking aim.

Before they could decide what to do, the fiend approached. The military men where shocked. No one had told them that the threat was so young. He looked like he was in his late teens, but he also had a look in his black eyes. A look that showed wisdom, Wisdom that only the ancient could have. “I am the one you are hunting, and I will go without a fight, but only if you allow me to finish my hunt first.” He said without any emotion behind his voice and little showing in his eyes.

The commander stepped forward and said, “Why should we trust some brat that has caused more then a thousand deaths in the last few months alone.” He pulled out a zip tie and bound the teens’ hands behind his back as his seconded in command radioed in for a pick up…………

The Hidden

Started just as soon as I put "1980" hope you enjoy it, and if you have any thing you want to ask just post it and I will get back to you ASAP. And add a coment is you would.