The Antichrist

They’ve all plotted against me for nine months; it’d seem their plans are coming to fruition. Last December 25th I dreamt I was raped by a demon; now it is September 25th, and that demon’s spawn is being born. The people around me do nothing to ease the worst pain I’ve ever felt. As that pain is released I see the eyes of the new-born. They’re an animal’s.

tdpackerfan said...
This was not even a story. There was no plot development or character development. This was instead a cliche-ridden waste of time about yet another demon-baby being born. We have heard this a million times. This was nothing.

team_haymitchThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 5:07 pm:
this isnt really historical, but i love it! really cool!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 1:02 pm:
I LOVED THE STORY!!! Great job and keep on writing!!! one of my stories was just posted. if anyone could read it that would be great. Its called: Alien Invasion Series: Book One: The Caller. just click my user name and then that story and start reading, I enjoy the comments and feedback! :)(:

Hippiealien said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:59 pm:
i don't get it.. It's hardly a story,and has no plot.. Good description but i don't get it.. O.O

crazy-ashbobash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:35 pm:
interesting, im not really sure what time in history this is about or what this is about but it has a cool feeling to it, i got chills while reading!!

dancergirl3 said...
I feel that you have GREAT description but, i don't get the idea of the story! But i would love to read more of your pieces very interesting! :)

Anonymous Unaaimous replied...
Nov. 22, 2010 at 10:49 am :
Thanks, I have another short story on here called Biting the Bullet

Shelly-T said...
Aug. 12, 2010 at 10:59 am:

This is very intriguing, but I don't really get it. 

Nice work, keep it up.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 7:49 pm:
Uh, this isn't really historical. It's like present or future.

Zak D. replied...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 3:07 am :
I was lazy and just clicked at random

Erato said...
really different, but in a good way. could be longer and have more elaboration on the story.

KiraKira said...
Strange in an eerily intriguing way. Short and sweet. :)

SuzyQ replied...
Oct. 6, 2009 at 6:57 pm :
not strange really, more like weird , but it is intresting . And it's very imaginative !

nixchix replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 11:23 am :
Continue it. I want to know about her and what happens.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 1:34 pm :
Read Revelations in the Bible if you want to know the whole story.

Zak D. replied...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 3:09 am :

It was a school project. I had just gotten out of church and was just writing stuff down.

And to everyone who wants to know how it ends, come up with your own ending. I'm too lazy to.