When Ginny Saw Harry | Teen Ink

When Ginny Saw Harry

By mlcouver GOLD, Boston, Massachusetts
mlcouver GOLD, Boston, Massachusetts

"Maybe greatness isn't about being immortal, or glorious, or popular- it's about choosing to fight for the greater good of the world, even when the world's turned its back on you."
-Alex Bailey
"The Land of Stories"

The first thing I noticed about him was his startling, lime green eyes, hidden behind the round wire rims of his glasses. I guess most people would have seen the scar first, but not me.

I saw right past it. My eyes went to his hair which was black as the coal in the fireplace, but it was messy like the ocean's ripping waves, tearing up the sand. Somehow it looked good on him. When he smiled, I knew so much about him just by looking.

He was the kind of guy you could count on. One that would never let you down.

A small, white, owl was perched attentively on his left shoulder, and it swivelled to face me. 

Only then did I see it- the jagged, red lightning bolt sliced into the right side of his forehead.

And then I let go- everything came poruing out. Harry Potter. The Harry Potter.

The lime-eyed, charcoal haired Harry Potter.

And he was looking at me.

This is a fan fiction about the first time Ginny Weasley saw Harry Potter. All of these characters belong to J.K. Rowling.

mlcouver GOLD said...
on Oct. 22 2019 at 10:01 pm
mlcouver GOLD, Boston, Massachusetts

-Alex Bailey
"The Land of Stories"

@IVB thank you!

IVB BRONZE said...
on Jun. 6 2019 at 2:45 pm
IVB BRONZE, Belton, Missouri

Create adventures for yourself

I love how it is a completely different perspective that still fits the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!