Mario in the real world | Teen Ink

Mario in the real world

By Hlayton7218 BRONZE, Caney, Kansas
Hlayton7218 BRONZE, Caney, Kansas

“Knock, Knock, Knock.” goes the door as Mr. Presely gets up from reading his latest edition of Teen Ink. When he opens the door, a man with red overalls is standing there. “Imma here. You'a called” said the little Italian man. “Oh good,” says Mr. Presely “the bathroom is this way.”. The little Italian man got to work. While doing his job a green turtle starts walking towards him, unaware of this happening the green turtle runs into the plumber and he jumps up and falls through the floor and the whole room goes black. In the black room, a smaller the plumber was floating in the air with a “times 2” symbol. The room then became lit again and the plumber was at the door waiting for Mr. Presely to let him in. By the time he had reached the door a green pipe had popped up through his floor and the plumber was climbing out of it. Mr. Presely thought “It must be Donald Trump’s fault.”. The plumber then went back to work on the toilet. Once again the green turtle starts walking at the plumber. At the last second, the plumber jumps on the turtle and everything but the shell disappears. The plumber then walks up to it and bumps it. The empty shell bounces all over the room smashing all of Mr. Presely’s belongings. Curious, Mr. Presely asks “Sir, What is your name?”. The plumber replies “It’s-a me, Mario!”

Mario then was walking down the street and all of a sudden a gold box with a question mark on it appeared floating in the air. He jumped up and hit it with his head and a coin rose out of the top side. Then Mario jumped on top of the boxes and grabbed the coin and put it in his pocket. A few of this annoying stuff went on. A little later everyone in town heard a big “BOOM!!” They all went outside to see what had happened and the saw a giant bear/turtle thing. This thing started throwing stuff at Mario and before they knew it he died and everything went blank. A little “times 1” symbol arose in the sky, and soon the lights all came back on. A little while later the lights went back out and there was soon letters in the sky that said “Game Over". Saddened by the loss of their friend they decided to have a funeral. Halfway through the funeral, there was a “Knock, Knock, Knock” at the door. The minister walked to the door and opened it. There stood a little red plumber. “It’s-a me, Mario!”.

We had to write this paper for English class and everybody got a chuckle out of it. I hope more people get the humor in this article.