It's All Real (Supernatural) | Teen Ink

It's All Real (Supernatural)

By luffyspiratequeen SILVER, Harrisonville, Pennsylvania
luffyspiratequeen SILVER, Harrisonville, Pennsylvania

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I live in a small town. Everyone knows each other and not many people come here. Especially celebrities. Which is why I was so shocked when I met one the other day.

I woke up around 9:00 in the morning. The sun was already high in the sky, casting sunlight into every dark crevice. During the Summer, I always take a walk in the morning. I stretched before throwing my covers off and getting out of bed. I immediately went into the bathroom and looked at my brown, straight locks all tangled in my usual bedhead. I wiped the "eye boogers", as I always called them, out of my brown eyes before doing my business. Once I was finished, I went back to my room. I grabbed my favorite pair of workout shorts, a sports bra, and a Nike shirt and quickly changed into them. I went back to the bathroom and grabbed my brush. I ran in through my hair several time before all the tangles were out and pulled it into a high ponytail. I slipped on my socks and sneakers and grabbed my phone. I told my mom that I was going for my morning walk and walked outside.

It was warmer than usual, and I could feel myself already start to sweat. The sky was completely bare. There was not a cloud in sight. My favorite type of sky. I walked to the East entrance of town and started walking down Main Street. Usually, I walked on the secondary roads, but I decided to do something different.

I walked about a mile until I was in front of the motel. I was overheating and out of breath, so I sat down on a bench near one of the rooms.

After a while, I heard someone walk out and sit at the other side of the bench. I didn't look at him though. That's just weird.

"Hi."

"Jensen Ackles!" I turned away, embarrassed. "Sorry. I'm just surprised to see you in a small town like this one."

He laughed and it sounded the same in person. "It's fine. People have done a lot worse than say my name. Anyway, I guess that you watch Supernatural?"

I nodded. "Is Jared with you? Or Misha?"

"Jared is, but he went to do something."

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Jensen. I have to go. I hope you have a good day." I got up and started walking, but Jensen grabbed my wrist and told me to wait.

"You're different from a lot of the fans I've met. Can... I have your number?"

My eyes widened in surprise, but I quickly recovered. "Um...sure!"

He handed me his phone and I handed him mine. After we put our numbers in, we traded. Once he had his phone back, he looked at the screen. "Madison. That's a pretty name."

I laughed. No one's ever said that before. "Thanks." I gave him a smile and walked away.

A month passed and I didn't see Jensen again. However, I did talk to him via text a little. Most of the time he would tell me that he was busy and he would talk to me later. I still took walks every day, going different routes each time. Lately, however, I've been walking at night. It was much prettier.

Tonight was exceptionally beautiful. The sky was a nice dark color. The moon was bright and full. The stars were more visible than ever. I could see both of the Dippers. Plus, no one was around to ruin my peaceful state. It was breathtaking. I never wanted it to end. I was lucky to be able to walk underneath such a beautiful sight.

As I was walking, I thought I heard a noise. Instead of being stupid and investigating, I walked faster. My thoughts were racing as I thought about what it could have been. A cat? A man? Was there even a noise at all? What if it's a werewolf? Okay, clearly I've been watching Supernatural a little too much.

As I shook my head at my silly thoughts, I started hearing footsteps. I took this as my signal and ran. I was not too far from the safety of my house when another person stepped out from the alley, blocking my path. Before I could try running a different direction, the guy behind me caught up and grabbed me. I screamed for help, but no one came. No one was around. Before I could truly grasp what was happening, one of them knocked me out.

Time Skip

I was in a room. It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. Compared to the warm summer air, it was cold. Was I in a basement? Images from earlier flashed in my mind and I finally grasped what had happened.

I was kidnapped.

I tried to keep calm by running my hands through my hair like usual; however, I couldn't move. Rope. My hands were tied together with rope. It was digging into my skin and it was hard to believe that I hadn't noticed it before. I tried to wriggle out of it, when I felt something hard under me.

My phone.

I still had my phone. Why hadn't they taken it? Had they even searched me? Dummies. I tried to get it out of my pocket, but it was no use. I couldn't get my hands into my pocket. I was stuck. There was no way for me to get out. With this realization finally sinking in, I panicked.

I started to move violently, but silently, trying to get the rope off. The more I moved the tighter it got. It was rubbing my wrists raw and eventually, started to draw blood. Tears of frustration and panic left my eyes. That's when I finally accepted it. I'm a goner.

I stopped moving and my body became limp. I gave up. I started whimpering. It eventually turned to sobs that wracked my body over and over again.

Without a care in the world, a guy opened the door and walked in. Just as slowly, he closed the door and walked over to me. Bending down, he ran his hand through my hair and stopped when his hand reached the back of my neck.

He stared at me for awhile, not moving an inch. I couldn't think. My heart was pounding and I had stopped crying as soon as he walked through the door. I have never been so scared in my entire life

He walked over to me, slowly, making my already racing heart, beat faster. I was petrified. My hands were clammy and I was shaking so much that he could probably see.

When he finally reached me, he bent down so that he was level with my face. Which probably took a lot of effort because he was freakishly tall.

He reached his hand towards my face and I couldn't so much as blink. I've never been this terrified in my entire life. What was he going to do? What was his plan? What was going to happen to me?

He lightly grabbed a lock of my hair and slid his thumb over it. For the first time, he looked me in the eyes.

That's odd. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they looked... red?

My thoughts were broken as he spoke for the first time. "My, you're awfully pretty."

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I could feel my entire body shaking, but I was still unable to move.

He leaned forward, trying to kiss me. Somehow, my brain and body started to work again. I backed away as far as I could until hitting a wall. He just laughed and tried again, this time grabbing me and keeping me in place. He grabbed my breast, massaging it. I tried to fight. I screamed. I tried to get myself out of the ropes. I didn't stop trying to get out of his secure grip. I cried for help. Anything to get away from him, but I couldn't. He was too strong.

Finally, I stopped thrashing, I stopped crying, I stopped screaming. I could hardly move. I was so tired. The man's smile grew so large that I didn't think it was possible. He started leaning down and I realized he was aiming for my neck.

I felt pain, unbearable pain. It felt like someone was dripping pure acid onto my neck. The pain was slowly spreading from my neck throughout my entire body.

Then I finally came to the realization of what was happening. He was biting me, drinking my blood.

What kind of weirdo does this?

He...couldn't be a...vampire...could he?

No. Vampires do not exist. They're fictional.

I shook my head in disbelief.

No, all of the signs are in front of you!

The red eyes...

Drinking blood...

Even nighttime...

But, I didn't see any fangs?

They can't be vampires without fangs, right?

As soon as I thought this, he pulled away from my neck.

There was blood all over his face and shirt. Including, his...fangs.

I was so dizzy from the loss of blood that I hoped it was just my imagination, but it had to be.

I made one final realization before I passed out.

I had been kidnapped by vampires.

Time Skip

When I woke up, the man was gone and there was food in front of me. My neck was also bandaged. I came to the conclusion that they wanted to keep me alive. I was now their personal feeder.

Great.

Many days passed like this. Them feeding, me passing out, and then waking up to discover food. It was painful, but I was getting used to it.

I spent most of the time, when I wasn't passed out or being used as food, thinking. I wondered if my parents, my siblings, or my friends were worried about me. I also wondered if Jensen had heard about it.

I don't know how many days passed before the vampires realized I'd given up trying to leave. However, when they did, they stopped binding my hands. I realized this was my chance. I called the first person I thought of. Jensen.

When I dialed his number, one of the vampires came in.

Feeding time.

I quickly hide my phone, so he wouldn't see it. I heard Jensen pick up. As soon as he did, the vampire bit into my neck. I screamed in pain. Jensen started screaming to. Except, he was screaming my name.

I knew that if I could hear it the vampire could to, but he didn't seem to care. He kept drinking and drinking and drinking. This was the end. They were finally done with me. He wasn't going to stop until I was dead. Suddenly, he stopped and turned around. Jensen, Jared, and Misha were standing in front of the door.

Quickly, the vampire threw me down and attacked Jared. Another one from behind attacked Misha. Jensen ran toward me, but I was about to pass out again. Way too much blood had been taken.

I heard Jensen say, "Madison! You need to stay with me!"

Trying to stay awake, for Jensen's sake, I tried to focus on something. "I-It's all real isn't it? The ghosts, demons, vampires..."

"Yeah, it is. It's all real."

"And Misha? Is he really. . . a. . . an. . ."

"Angel?" Jensen asked, finishing my sentence. I nodded. "Yeah, he is."

Having gotten an answer all of my questions, I started losing consciousness. Jensen yelled for Misha. Misha nodded and yelled, "The couch! Get her on the couch!"

Jensen picked me up and started moving toward the couch. Jared had already staked his vampire and moved to the couch with Jensen.

"Hi, Madison. I'm Jared. Jensen has talked about you a lot." He moved my head to get a better view of my neck and tried to stop the bleeding. Misha stabbed his vampire and walked over to me. He touched my forehead and healed me.

The bleeding had stopped. All of my scratches, bruises, and bite marks were gone. It was like nothing had happened. I tried to sit up, but I could barely move.

Misha said, "We should get her out of here. She needs rest."

Jensen nodded and turned to me. "Madison, you watch Supernatural, so you know all about it. Did they feed you any of their blood?"

I thought about it. If they had fed me their blood after drinking mine, I would become a vampire myself. "I don't think so, but I passed out quite a bit. It's possible that they did."

He turned to Misha and said, "She's in no shape to transport. Let's get a car and take her to a motel. She can rest and we need to make sure they didn't turn her."

Everyone nodded, agreeing that it was the best plan. Jensen carried me outside while Jared got a car. By the time he came back, I had fallen asleep on Jensen's shoulder, so Jared picked me up and put me in the car. When we got to the motel, they carried me in and set me on the bed, covering me with blankets.

Time Skip

When I woke up, the room was empty.

The door burst open and vampires poured into the room surrounding me. They went to attack me and then Jensen walked into the room. Instead of attacking the vampires he stared at me and yelled, "Madison. Wake up! You're having a nightmare!"

At first, I was confused, but he kept repeating it. Suddenly, I shot up.

Jensen was sitting beside me. Jared and Misha were looking at me, worried. I really was having a nightmare. The images replayed in my mind and I started to tear up. I was so scared. Jensen put his hand on my cheek and turned my face towards his. "It's alright, Madison."

My small tears turned into huge sobs as I reached out and buried my face in his chest, hugging him tightly. He hugged me, running his hand up and down my back. Comfortable in Jensen's arms, I quickly calmed down.

However, I didn't move and I found myself slowly falling asleep once again. He laid me back down and covered me again.

Time Skip

When I woke up, it was dark out. Jensen and Jared were sleeping and Misha was gone. It had been a while since I was outside, so I walked outside and sat on the bench. Even after everything that happened , I still loved nighttime. It made me calm.

Someone appeared out of nowhere. It was Misha. Scared, I whisper-screamed, "Don't do that! You scared me!"

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Anyway, why are you here?"

"Well, Jensen and Jared didn't want you to know, but you've been marked. Other vampires may come after you. It's not safe for you to be alone."

I didn't reply, but there was something that kept running through my mind. "Misha, how did you find me?"

He laughed. "I'm an angel."

I'm so stupid. Of course, how could I forget?

"Oh, yeah."

However, something clicked.

"Wait, if you could find me like that, how come you weren't there sooner?"

"Well, I didn't know you. And Jensen and Jared didn't know you were in trouble. Once you called Jensen, he called me and asked me for help. I found you and brought them to you."

I smiled.

Jensen and Jared walked out, looking for me. When they saw I was with Misha, they relaxed.

"Well, I gotta get back. Madison, I've grown to like you. If you ever need help just call. I'll hear you."

I smiled and nodded. Then, he disappeared.

I spent the next few days, in the motel, with Jared and Jensen. When they were sure I was fine, they dropped me off at the police station and left.

The police asked me tons of questions, but I told them I didn't remember anything. I was unconscious most of the time, which wasn't a lie. They called my parents and, once they were sure I didn't need to go to the hospital, we went home.

Everything went back to normal. I continued going on my walks, against my parents' will. They didn't know I was safe. They didn't know that an angel and two badass guys had my back.

This is different from your typical Supernatural fanfic. It takes place in real life. Hope you like it. Inspired by my love for the show, as well as the actors, and my dreams.