Pit Full of Peasants

After a hard day of working with professionals at the brutally hard conditions of the Los Angeles alleyway, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, and Scott Disick, decided to go out to eat. Assumingly, they all would go out to a 5 star restaurant, nothing less is expected for the people that need to eat, breathe, and sleep with only the best of the best. Kourtney was said to have just wanted a burger, however Scott was not having it. He knew that following a dirty old burger joint, was a trap full of commoners. As we interviewed Scott Disick on his recent rage, he told our reporters that his ex-wife’s idea was “absolutely insane,” along with adding his input that he, “is not going to eat at a restaurant like a peasant.” The fans of Kourtney Kardashian immediately threw hate comments all over her recent post, explaining how they do not even want her to come in contact with them, she could possibly get a disease. Scott was only looking out for the best he claims. Most agree, these people are worth millions, why mix with others who are worth merely a dollar?