What is happening?- Chapter 3 | Teen Ink

What is happening?- Chapter 3

By Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina
Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

Sticks and stones will break my bones words that will never hurt me.~ Lisa. (I came up with that.)

I floated into the air. I had powers from all 3 demons. I started to struggle. I was being stranggled. I was suffocating. I passed out. I woke up an hour later, I was tied to a chair, I was tired, I was being taken over. I was becoming a demon. I don't want Lucas to be one! It would be a nightmare! 

I woke up. I saw Lucas, but he was sitting beside me. I had been tied to a chair, I was so confused. I wanted to get out of this nightmare. 

I was going to be a full-on demon in the next hour. I didn't want to die or be evil forever. I didn't want Gorekill, Dark, Aand Anti going after my boyfriend. What was happening?

Sorry... This was short but it gets better once you get to Chapter 4 and so on. Then theres another Character coming in at Chapter 10. So I'll type it up as soon as possible! But Chapter 9 is sad, it has my sister in it, the one that still lives with me is still alive, I have another one that committed suicide... But I'm not going to let that get in my way. Heres a little hint on what is happening in Chapter 9. 

I yelled, "What do you want?!" I crept towards the door and opened it. I saw a ghost. Could that be my sister? I spoke, "Jasmine? I thought you were still alive!" She spoke like any other ghost would. She spoke, "Lisa. Your favorite YouTubers are dead due to their evil personas. They are after you now. But you are the only one that can stop them, plus Lucas. Gorekill is after you and Lucas, but you can find ways to stop him and the others." I was shocked. I spoke, "But how did you die?!" Jasmine spoke, "I died due to cancer. I had breast cancer, but the Lord said I couldn't live in pain and sufferage. I am happy with what I have become. Dark, Anti, and Gorekill are creating an evil persona for you. So be careful. You don't want to end up like me. Bye Lisa, I have hope in you and Lucas." 

_____________________________________________________

Thats not all the story because I don't want to spoil the next Chapter that is after this one.