Another Battle- Chapter 2 | Teen Ink

Another Battle- Chapter 2

By Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina
Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

Sticks and stones will break my bones words that will never hurt me.~ Lisa. (I came up with that.)

I ran by Lucas's side. He was confused, like he didn't know what was happening. I told him EXACTLY what was going to happen! I was 27 years old, Lucas was 27 as well. 

I blinked. I saw Darkiplier behind us, throwing fireballs at us. He was floating in the air. I was stopped by Gorekill, he was in front of us. He had a smirk on his face. He summonded in Antisepticeye, then Dark jumped on top of me and Lucas. But Gorekill went after Lucas. I tried kicking at him, but Dark was the strongest. I showed my fangs to let Dark know I was going after him later. I hissed at all three of them. Then I floated into the air, I had red highlights in my hair, blood red eyes, and fangs. I was a good and bad demon... What happened in that weird dream? 

If any of you have questions about this, then please comment if you can. "Gorekill" is my boyfriend's evil persona. A persona is the evil side of another person. Like Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, they have evil personas that are sometimes going into their videos. But when me and Lucas were video chatting on messenger, I heard Lucas groan in pain, I asked him if he was okay. He said yes. I asked the same question again. "Are you okay?" He said yes. Last time I was talking to him was when he was trying to get rid of his sister, but then I hear him say that something kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. I didn't know who he was talking about. But anyways, Gorekill is killing Lucas and I don't want that. My FUTURE evil persona is Viper. She is a blood sucking demon. But I already know that this stuff is not real! But I just love watching a few videos of the dark personas of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. 

Thanks for reading and I'll type up Chapter 3! Bye!