Figures In The Darkness Chapter 6

The figures walk over. I cry even harder. The orange masked mutant speaks, "Aw! Don't cry! We're not gonna hurt you! We promise!" He walks over and picks me up. But I was tied to the bed! Donnie speaks, "Mikey! Be careful! She's tied to the bed!" Donnie finds a key and unlocks the handcuffs. I couldn't speak, so I pointed to the tape that was on my mouth. Mikey gently takes it off. The rest of them get Lucas and Nina out. But by the time we got out of the house, Dark and Anti showed up. They spoke, "Well, well, who do we have here?" The guys get out their weapons and fight. But Dark and Anti were stronger. They just beat the Turtles to death. I speak but Lucas looks at me. Then I see Dark coming at me full speed! I was brought down to the ground.

I woke up an hour later. I saw that Dark was talking to Anti. I thought I was saved! But no! They just had to come in and ruin it for me! Now the Turtles were NEVER getting out! I started to cry, I was at the same place and same bed. There was nowhere to go or hide...