Figures In The Darkness

Chapter 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see a figure in the window. I see Lucas. I wake up from fainting. I see him at the window as well as the blood red eyes. I speak, "L-Lucas?"
He speaks, "Lisa? Your awake already?!" I see him walk over. I start to think, "What is happening?!" I think the world might end! But maybe there is just demons coming after us. Maybe they're just hunting. This was NOT an ordinary demon, he was a human with blood red eyes. You never know. I try to get up but my back stops me. Was my back broke or was it just a muscle? I scream but not loud. I try to get up a third time but my back stops me. I try to get off the bed Lucas put me on. Why was I feeling pain in my back? I see a green and blue eye behind my boyfriend. I get up and walk towards it. It had dark green hair going forward. Then I speak, "Lucas! Watch out!!" I grab his arm and ran out the door. I had a pale face, I didn't know why. I could be sick. I saw that Lucas was in shock. I look behind me, the figure was chasing us. I speak, "Stay away you creep!" The figure pops out of the shadows. It was another demon!
-------------------------------------------------------------

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13 at 6:28 pm
WOW! That's awesome! Fan of Markipliar and Jacksepticeye. Keep up the awesome work!