Figures In The Darkness | Teen Ink

Figures In The Darkness

By Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina
Kittyface GOLD, Clover, South Carolina

Sticks and stones will break my bones words that will never hurt me.~ Lisa. (I came up with that.)

Chapter 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see a figure in the window. I see Lucas. I wake up from fainting. I see him at the window as well as the blood red eyes. I speak, "L-Lucas?"
He speaks, "Lisa? Your awake already?!" I see him walk over. I start to think, "What is happening?!" I think the world might end! But maybe there is just demons coming after us. Maybe they're just hunting. This was NOT an ordinary demon, he was a human with blood red eyes. You never know. I try to get up but my back stops me. Was my back broke or was it just a muscle? I scream but not loud. I try to get up a third time but my back stops me. I try to get off the bed Lucas put me on. Why was I feeling pain in my back? I see a green and blue eye behind my boyfriend. I get up and walk towards it. It had dark green hair going forward. Then I speak, "Lucas! Watch out!!" I grab his arm and ran out the door. I had a pale face, I didn't know why. I could be sick. I saw that Lucas was in shock. I look behind me, the figure was chasing us. I speak, "Stay away you creep!" The figure pops out of the shadows. It was another demon!
-------------------------------------------------------------

What inspired me to do this is the 2 YouTubers named Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. My friend Nina said shes obsessed with Jacksepticeye. I wanted to do this because I felt like doing something. Like I wanted to make a Horror and fantasy story at the same time. All this is based on my dreams about Darkiplier and Antisepticeye, the 2 dark sides of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. 

I would love to continue the story to 30 Chapters. I would love to see how people think about my writing, by the way, I did this ALL on paper. 

on Mar. 13 2017 at 6:28 pm
WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
WOW! That's awesome! Fan of Markipliar and Jacksepticeye. Keep up the awesome work!