Chronicle of Love (Part 3 of I'm Kris, Kris Wu.) | Teen Ink

Chronicle of Love (Part 3 of I'm Kris, Kris Wu.)

By secretlove17 SILVER, New York, New York
secretlove17 SILVER, New York, New York

To love is to get a glimpse of heaven

I decided to take a walk down the street for a bit, trying to get my mind off of the flowers, Mason, and just focusing on Kris and me. But Kris doesn’t know about the blue orchids… “I’ll go crazy if I start thinking about all this. I wish Kris was here,” I said. A week and half without Kris wa torture, I miss my little clumsy giant. I decided to pass by the club where we first met.
Not so far from it was a small bench. I decided to sit there, enjoying the silence. Not a person walked by not a bird chirped. It’s was perfectly silent.
“Hey, you shouldn't be here this late,” said a familiar voice.”
I turned around. It was Mason. For some reason, I’ve started to feel more comfortable around him. It’s as if I’ve known him for a long time.
“Um Mason, can I ask you something.” I said.
“Yeah, sure” he said.
“Um,, how did you,,err, um like, how come you approached me in the cafe?” I asked.
“Well, when I saw you walk through the door, I thought I had a connection with you,” he said, staring at me in the eyes.
Connection, what connection? How can he have any connection with me when——BOOM! Lightning struck! Oh god no. The rain came down hard. I would’ve ran to Kris and my apartment, but the club was kinda far.
“Erica, let’s go over to my place. My dorm is close,” offered Mason.
“Yeah, let’s go,” I said. I had no intentions of catching a cold on top of all this.
We ran across the park and two buildings until we got to Hollister Hall. Mason fumbled around with the keys until he found the right one.
His dorm was cozy. There wasn’t much to see except a bookshelf, a small bed and table. The kitchen was small, perhaps enough to fit two people max. There was something about his room that just provided comfort.
**************************************************************************************
“I’ll go wash up a bit. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen,” Mason said, wrapping a towel around his shoulders. I wasn’t that hungry so I began to explore his room instead. Books..hentai comics? Oookay… Then, when I was looking down at a table, there was a picture frame, turned around, so that the back faced me. “This guy…”
Just as I was about to pick it up and make it face towards me, a hand grabbed it before I could.
“Um, don’t worry about that,” said Mason.
How did he get here so quickly? Above all, I looked at him and damn, for a cute baby face, he sure has a built body. The white towel was wrapped around his waist and water dripped down his six-packs. Stop staring Erica…
“Like what you see, baby” he teased. For some reason, I felt myself blush.
I pushed his arm and sat down in the couch. “Got any movies?”
Mason and I lied down in the couch and pretty much finished the series of Star Wars. After about three movies, I felt someone breathing on my neck. Oh Mason, he fell asleep.
I tried carrying him to bed, but how can a chipmunk full an elephant? So, I went to his room and brought him blankets and a pillow. I decided to tuck him in the couch, then clean up a bit before I left.
Just as I was about to leave, I came across the picture frame again.
“Why did Mason just grab it?”
I looked behind me and saw him fast asleep. Heuheu, maybe it’s a picture of his girlfriend. I decided to take a quick sneak peek. As I lifted the frame and turned it around, my eyes widened. No..
It was a picture of Mason, perhaps a couple of years ago. In his arms was a girl, happily smiling. Her hair was dark brown, and she wore a red dress. Both looked so happy, possibly nothing could separate them. But something did...I know this... because I’m the girl. That could only mean one thing, Mason is Eric..

I'm so sorry this is so rushed. But still have fun reading it. I promise I'll bring Kris back in the next part ;)