Transformers (Quickfire start) | Teen Ink

Transformers (Quickfire start)

May 18, 2016
By Zapdos BRONZE, Colorado Springs, CO, Colorado
Zapdos BRONZE, Colorado Springs, CO, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Gotta Catch Em All!


“It’s all a vague memory in my head. The War between the Decepticons and Autobots. All seemed so long ago. By the way, names’ QuickFire. I’m an Autobot, what’s an Autobot you ask? Well, us Autobot’s are huge metal robot transformers. We can transform into vehicles of our choice.

Us Autobots are Freedom Fighters. Fighting the Decepticons to protect the universe. Not such a fun job. Decepticons are just like us Autobots, but evil. We all use to be one big species of metallic advanced beings. We were known as the Transformer species.

All living peacefully on a planet known as Cybertron. Under the watchful eye of Sentinel Prime and Megatron. They were the leaders of our race. But something changed in Megatron. Something about the Allspark. The Allspark was a giant metal cube. Bigger than us, it created our species.

We kept it safe on Cybertron, in our vault. The Allspark is able to change anything that’s metal into a transformer. This intrigued Megatron and he quickly turned against us in order to get it. Along with him, many transformers. They all became the Decepticons. Those who decided to remain became Autobots.

The war raged between us, Sentinel Prime made an order, that could of saved our race. He sent the Allspark out to deep space, where it can never be found. In order to keep it hidden though, Sentinel had to leave. He however, never made it off the planet. Decepticons shot him down. Now his body floats out in Space.
So, the 2nd in command. Optimus, had to take the role of Prime. He was then on known as Optimus Prime. Badly outnumbered and outgunned. The Decepticons won the war, leaving few Autobots left. Cybertron was torn to pieces during the war. Making it unlivable to Transformers.

Decepticons, under the command of Megatron. Now search the universe for the Allspark. Very few Autobots live today in hiding. And I’m one of them. Inside a escape pod floating in Space. Praying for a sign. This is Quickfires log, signing off.” Quickfire turned off the recorder and then looked out the window. Nothing but black space and stars. It seemed helpless, but something came through the radio.

He turned it up. To max volume. He didn’t believe what he heard. It was Optimus Prime! He sent a message to all Autobots! “I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to all surviving Autobots taking refuge in the stars. We are here, we are waiting.” Quickfire turned on the engines to full blast. He traced the message to the planet Earth.

Quickfire smiled, then he set off to Earth. He knew Optimus said something before that but he couldn’t tell. He hoped that the message intercepted other Autobots in the universe. It would be nice to rejoin forces.
It was an hour trip, but it was worth it. He arrived at the planet Earth. It seemed red. And was very close to the sun. But he didn’t see any Autobots. He looked at his scanner. He looked behind him, there was a big blue and green planet. With white covering some parts. He accidentally skipped the planet! Whoops! But he kind of, crash landed. So how will he get there?

Then he remembered, he’s a transformer! He quickly transformed into a spaceship. And headed straight to Earth. He came to a place known as South America,Chile. Made a look around. It seemed to be dark. When he reached the ground he transformed back into his robot form. He was surrounded by strange wood like creations. He looked at his data. They were known as houses.

A strange black tile in between the two rows of houses. The humans called it a road. Quickfire used his heat signature goggles. He saw multiple heat signatures of humans. They seemed small, and made of, organs? This planet and it’s inhabitants was not made of metal?

They seem small as well, and they don’t transform. And the fact that they need to eat, drink, sleep. They age, almost no qualities like a Transformer. It was a small little town. There was a store, a couple houses and a few farms.

It seemed that he caught the humans asleep. He should go, let them be. Quickfire left the tiny town. It seemed he had to walk. A spaceship would be too noticeable to do. Quickfire started tiptoeing until he couldn’t see the village. Then he transformed into a spaceship and headed toward the continent of North America.

When he arrived there. It was dark, like South America. He looked at the time he downloaded. It was 2:34 am, aka night time. He didn’t want to be noticed by humans. If he would of been, they might get frighten.
It’s time to get a disguise, he thought. He looked behind him, and saw a very big house. With hundreds of windows and a BIG yard. “This looks promising.” Quickfire whispered. He stepped over the gate, not a very tall one. He found a 2013 Black Chevy Camaro at the owner’s garage.

“Seems cool to me! I’ll take it!” Quickfire thought. He scanned it, not missing a single bit. Everything from the hood to the tires. Once he did that, the transformation began. It took longer than before, since it was a new transformation to Quickfire.

But when it was done, the results were perfect. He looked EXACTLY like it. “Now to find Optimus Prime. As he would say himself. Autobot’s! Roll out!” Quickfire said. His tires spinned into action. He drove right through the gate. Kind of breaking the gate down.

“I am not paying for that.” Quickfire said. After he quickly thought “Man! This human language is WAY more cooler than our language! I’m gonna keep it! Wonder if they know our language.”
He drove right to the highway. While driving down the highway. He looked up where he was and where the Autobot’s were last sighted. It said he landed in Illinois. And the Autobot’s location. Nowhere to be seen. He’s going on a little scavenger hunt.

It took him 4 weeks, but he found a clue to where the Autobot’s were located. He found the body of a Decepticon. A dead decepticon could only mean that Autobot’s were here. Optimus might have taken him out last time he was here. He recognized the Decepticon, his name was Bone-crusher. Strange how he found his body under a highway.

Quickfire was one step closer to finding them. Due to his comms(radio) being broken. And he having no idea of their whereabouts. It’ll be a lot harder to find them. But he can do it. I mean, he found an escape pod a few miles west. It had to belong to Optimus or another Autobot.

He’ll find them, it just will take some time. He transformed into his sweet Chevy Camaro and headed east. Quickfire headed with hope. Evan if he doesn’t find them, at least he has a home.


The author's comments:

I was always a fan of Transformers. And wanted to show it. What better way to do so. Then to show the internet a Transformers book I typed. It's related to Transformers, the first one. But it's a little after. If we get over 100 likes on it. I'll finish the story of Quickfire's journey.