Don't Let Me Go Again....a F&F fanfic | Teen Ink

Don't Let Me Go Again....a F&F fanfic

January 17, 2016
By JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
15 articles 1 photo 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Fire can't put out fire, only water can do that.


People who fight FIRE with FIRE BURN there houses down TWICE as FAST.


Dom  stared at the rugged apartment building, it's walls sagged and the roof looked verry unstable he couldent belive this is whare Brian lived.

 

No way, he thought. Brian was the like a saftly freak, he wouldent let Jess drive the car whan the brakes had been a bit loose, He had physicaly retstrined Vance from driving his car when the engien kept knocking around.

 

Dom had to see Brian, he needed to know Brian was okay, for Mia's sake.

 

Dom went to knock but the door just swung open from the weight of his fist against the door.

 

"Brian?" Dom called up th estairs that looked like tooth picks, he carfully went up them.

 

The apartment building had only one room, which Dom found slightly odd for this area, But he pushed open the door he frowned.

 

The door wasn't locked, it wasn't like Brian to be so carless.

 

Dom looked around the room, it was a mess.

 

The celling was cracking and caving in, the walls were missing most of there plaster and the entire floor titled a little right.

 

"Brian are you home?" Dom yelled his voice bouncing off the walls and sounding hollow to his own ears.

 

The apartment was freezing!

 

Dom pulled his jacket closer to his body woundering why Brian was living like this.

 

"Brian." Dom called again looking through the rest of the rooms for the cop. Who was no whare to be found.

 

"Whoo....ar...you....." A weak voice asked from behind Dom who was walking back out of the apartment.

 

"Dom Trento." He said turning around to see Brian,

 

Brian had no shirt on, his hair was covered in oil grese and what looked like grey paint. His jeans were ripped and Dom could tell he was barly sanding.

 

"Do....mmm....." Brian said his blue eyes growing bigger and the white almost disapearing.

 

"Yah, it's me Bri." Dom said low and suffled his feet, Brian began to fall his knees buckled and his tired body slid torwads the ground.

 

Dom caught him as he fell down.

 

"Don't....let.....m.....g...oooo..."  Brian whispeared, Dom smiled he held the cop for a while just thinking.

 

"I won't. never again." Dom said quitly as Brian drifted off into slumber.

 

DA END!

 

HOPE U LIKED IT,

 

also I do NOT own fast and furious or the charecters.

 

:)


The author's comments:

I Wanted to write my own F&F FIC!