Dream Comes True | Teen Ink

Dream Comes True

By syanizhar BRONZE, Puchong, Selangor, Other
syanizhar BRONZE, Puchong, Selangor, Other

Dream Comes True

(Readers POV)

Its Sunday so I don't to wake up early. But my friend, Seojin came to my house and I have to wake up early since I had no choice and my mom kept on knocking the door.

"Just tell her to come in!" I mumbled.

Just in a blink Seojin opened the door while smiling excitedly to me. I guess she have good news to tell me. She sat beside me and pull me until I sit.

"What?" I asked.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?" I raised my eyebrows.

"We will get to meet EXO!" Seojin squealed.

"What?! B-but why?!" I shocked.

"They will make a performance near our place next week ! There will be also fan meeting and fan signing event!"

"Really?! Then let's go there together !" my sleepiness suddenly dissapeared.

"Of course we will! And guess what?" I just stared at her, curious.

"I bought the tickets for both of us!" Seojin fanned the tickets in front of me.

"Aww thank you, Seojin! This is why you are my best friend!" I hugged her and we giggled.

Seojin leave after we finished fangirling Exo. I felt sticky and realized that I didn't take bath until now. I hurrily take bath before my mom knew.

I went down and my mom stared me weirdly. I also felt weird with her act.

"Did you just took your shower?" my mom asked the question that I really don't want to hear.

"Erm, no. Why?" I asked back innocently.

"Your hair is wet."

"Ahh, I just felt like want to wet my hair." I smiled.

"Stop lying. I know you, Hannah."

I just laughed and ran to the kitchen to eat my breakfast that is actually my lunch. Im glad my mom didn't yell at me. Thank goodness. At least I already took my shower. Five minutes later, my mom appeared from the kitchen door.

"Mom!" I called my mom.

"Hm?" my mom replied as she sat in front of me.

"Do you know EXO?" I smiled sheepily.

"Of course, Hannah. Their faces are all over your room." my mom rolled her eyes.

"Hannah bought me a ticket to their performance that will be held next week near here. May I go?"

"Okay. But make sure you take care of yourself. Come back home by 7:00 p.m."

"Seven?! Give me some more time, this is the only chance for me to meet them!" I felt like want to cry.

"Before midnight?"

"Okay, I will !" I do the okay sign.

"Then you may go."

"Thank you, mom! I love you." I gave my mom a flying kiss.

"Stop being cheesy, Hannah." my mom give me a disgusted look.

One day before the day Exo came, I was just sitting in front of my laptop. Of course, fangirling to Exo's Kai. I adore him very much and he is the only guy that makes my heart melts. Expecially when he smiles. I already picked the clothes that I want to wear tomorrow. It is a sweatshirt with Kai name and number 88 written on it.

My telephone rang and I picked up my phone without looking at the name who's calling.

"HANNAH!!!" Seojin shouted. I almost throw my phone because of her shout.

"You want me to be deaf or what, Seojin-ah?!"

"Eheh, sorry Hannah. I just want to ask you what will you wear for tomorrow?" Seojin asked.

"Sweatshirt with Kai's name on it. I want him to notice me!"

"Is that the sweatshirt that we bought together at the mall last holiday?" Seojin asked for confirmation.

"Yup!"

"I will wear the sweatshirt that I bought there too. So we will be bestfriends couple!" we both giggled.

"Is that all? I want to continue fangirling Kai~"

"Yeah that's all. Continue your work!" Seojin said the word work louder.

"Hehe okay, bye!" I turned off my phone.

"Hannah! There you are! There's so many fans here." Seojin ran to me.

"Yeah of course, it's EXO !" I screamed.

"Yeah yeah. Where's your paper and marker?" Seojin asked me after she realized im not holding anything in my hand.

"In this Exo bag !" I showed the bag to Seojin.

"Oh okay. Let's go!" Seojin grab my arm and ran near the fansigning booth.

"Seojin, you line up first at Kris's section. I want to line up at Kai's." I said excitedly.

"Okay! See ya at the place we met just now!" Seojin waved to me as she walked to Kris's section.

The line is so long, but I can't wait anymore. I want to see Kai's handsome face in person very much. I just stand there, waiting for my turn. For about 20 minutes, it's my turn. My jaw dropped when Kai smiled at me. He is just too handsome to resist. I didn't blink at all until he clapped his hands in front of me. I felt shy and started to blush. I put my paper and marker on the table in front of him.

"Hi! What's your name?" Kai asked me, he is talking to me, I cannot believe it.

"Ha-Hannah, Kim Hannah."

"Hannah, what a nice name." Kai gave me back my paper and marker.

"Kai oppa.." I called him, he raised his eyebrows.

"You are so handsome, more handsome than in my laptop for god sake."

"Haha thank you for the compliment. You are beautiful too, Hannah-ssi." he laughed, I feel like want to faint at the moment.

"Thanks. Erm, bye! Thanks for the sign, I'll keep it until I die." I took my paper and pen. I walked away and when I tilt my head back, he waved at me. Oh. My. God.

I met Seojin and start to go in front if the stage that Exo will perform. We got a special seat, its near to the stage. After crowds started to full the stadium, the performance started.

All fans are screaming very loud. I guess they will lose their voice after this. Exo started to do performance, I can't stop smiling when I see Kai dance.

Shockingly, he saw me and he winked at me. I felt like flying at the moment. Seojin jaw dropped when she saw that. Im sure she want Kris to do that to her too.

The day ended, im satisfied with everything that happened today. This is what we call, 'Dream Comes True'.