Run And Never Stop

If you travel far enough into the universe, you'll find sa planet called Shyno. It's almost completly green, with spots of orange. The people there can be very kind, but don't make the mistake of trusting them. But, if you get the chance, stay there for a few days. It's a beautiful place. They'll take in anyone, from royalty to outlaws to drifters.

The only people they don't take in are earthlings. No offense to you guys, but I think they're justified. I mean, have you seen what you guys did to your planet? There's practicaly nothing left! And the Shynos treasure their planet. You'd probably try and take it over for the resources. It's happened a heck of aa lot. How many planets have you guys destroyed so far? Twenty? Thirty? Safe to say, you guys have a fuckload of enemies. 

You better be careful... There's someone coming. The Doctor. They say he's been protecting the universe from evil, for as long as anyone can remember. He's been sleeping for centuries, but he's awake now. He's awake and angry. So run, little humans. Run, because now, no one can protect you. So run. Run and never stop.

The_DoctorDonna said...
Wow, I love this totally different view of humans, and The Doctor. Great job!