SlaMSoon | Teen Ink

SlaMSoon

By JesterOfSass BRONZE, Merritt Island, Florida
JesterOfSass BRONZE, Merritt Island, Florida

"Me."

Mason was finally living his dream, creating a band with Rex and James. Their band – The pieces of trash, or P.O.T - was pretty popular within Florida. James and Mason is the main vocalist while Rex played the drums because he was useless and sounded shitty singing for the most part. He thought this was the greatest job in the world, singing songs to hardcore fans while being praised for s*** songs. Of course they would have a lot of fans; they’re all in their early twenties. Still attractive and playful, everyone seeks that within rock stars. Even their competitor bands couldn’t beat how much fame and popularity they were rolling in. Honestly, he thought at this point other bands should get on their hands and knees and kiss his feet. 

Besides that’s not the only part Mason could enjoy. Each performance was always a night to remember. The screaming voices of their dear fans, signs that said their stage names, or the glow sticks waved in the air. It was always something to adore, a memory he couldn’t forget when they were touring.
Tonight was one of those nights. As James hit the drums for their last song, Mason began to speak into the microphone. “You and me all tonight,” He felt the crowd roar with

enthusiasm, giving him a ticket to continue.” Loosen my tie, lie down, let's fly.” With a sly smirk and a quick swipe of his tongue to is upper lip, it was obvious the crowd was wanting more. Masom kept the song alive as James joined in for the chorus.
It wasn’t until James took over the song with his solo to notice how large the crowd was tonight. He kept his seductive smile on as he checked out one teen bouncing along with the music. A boy with black hair, appeared to be in darker clothes that were still comfortable fitting.  He was alongside another person, only assuming it was his friend. His friend with black and white in his hair, swayed to the song with his hands in his pockets and the white part of his hair over his left eye.  How scene does this kid want to be? Who knows and who cares, he wasn’t the one catching his eye tonight. The black hair boy swung his hips in a smooth motion. Those jeans were hugging his butt in a pleasant way, only to ignite the artist to sing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mason was so distracted by the thought of the mysterious that he didn’t notice he was being pulled by Rex to the backstage area. Right, he thought, there are still the people who bought the VIP passes. Easy, he could please everyone within ten minutes probably. As he reaches the point of the energetic fans, he can tell they enjoyed the performance. A girl with brunette girl and blond bangs was showing a toothy grin with as slight flush powdered on her cheeks. She was holding out a notepad with a sharpie directed towards him.

How uncomfortable.

Once he was finished signing her name, Dick as she spoke it, he swore she could’ve grew intense muscles as she gripped her small notepad, filled with excitement.
He threw his sight over his left shoulder to James, who seemed like his was trying to impress someone. I was the scene kid from earlier but his expression was filled with pure annoyance. Poor kid, James is probably telling him his god awful pickup lines or experiences from past events (which were mostly likely false to begin with). Mason looked over more towards Rex Direction. Nothing changed from Rex’s usual routine, take compliments from fans, sign his name quickly, and nod off the person. Everyone knew he was at least happy even though his face didn’t speak it. Now back to his own thing, Mason had to give autographs to the customers who wanted the extra time with them. The blond ran a hand over his hair and smirked, ready for the next person. He glanced down and to his disbelief; there was the cute boy from earlier. This had to be pure luck but he knew this would turn into hell if they kept meeting.

This is about a 20 year old rockstar -mason- who falls head over heels for a 5'2 16 year old -sal- 

with side pairings of other couples.