Call me (Harry Styles fan fic) | Teen Ink

Call me (Harry Styles fan fic)

By Asfia SILVER, Hanover Park, Illinois
Asfia SILVER, Hanover Park, Illinois

"Dreams are like stars, you may never catch them but if you follow them they would lead you to destiny." ~Liam Payne

The cold breeze hit my face as I was walking back from my work. I tugged my coat closer to my chest so the air doesn't make me cold. It was about 10pm and I was very exhausted from working a long shift at the Windys restaurant.
As I was passing the curb a black car started to slow down. I started to pick of my pace trying to avoid the car but it seemed to be following me.
I couldn't take it. It felt as if my heart was about pop out of my chest. Suddenly Two large hands grabbed me from the waist and pulled me into the bushes.
He put his big hands on mouth so I don't scream and I couldn't see him in the dark.
"Don't scream." he said in a raspy voice.
For some reason he sounded very familiar and I listened to him. Then he duck his head and I followed him.
"There they are gone." he said and released his hands from my face.
"Wh-who are you wha-what do you want?" I asked and tears welled up in my eyes.
Here I am in bushes with a random guy and he is telling me they went away? What does that even mean?
"Listen I was strolling down and I saw a car following you and I decided you needed help."
I didn't say anything and slowly started to get up o run.
"Well thanks for helping." I said in a shaky voice.
"Call me Harry sorry you cant see my face." he said and I swear I saw him smile.
Hmmm Harry, that voice that sounded so familiar.
I got up from the bushes and started walking to the direction I was when someone got hold of my arm.
I turned around quickly and saw Harry. The lights from the streets reflected off his face. He had green emerald orb eyes, lips pink as a new born baby, his curly hair half of it pulled up in a quaff. He was a gorgeous man and very familiar.
"yes?" I stammered.
"I wanted to see if you wanted to walk with me to your house."
Who is this jerk saving me then he wants to walk me home? That's not creepy at all...
"Um I don't actually know you and I..."
"Hmmm you don't know me? Well that's okay because I am sure at least one off your friends do." he said and gave a cheeky smile showing off his dimple.
"My friends?" I asked concerned.
One of my friends knew this creepy guy? That's shocking actually.
"If my friend knows you then... why not."
He smiled and moved with hands to keep walking forward. I laughed feeling like a queen and he followed after me.
"So how far is your house exactly?"
"Not really far."
"Were you walking from a walk or a night out?..." he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Oh my stupid job ughh I hate it so much."
"Oh I love my work very much."
'I am glad someone is happy."
I started to feel a weird feeling in my stomach when I was taking to Harry. It feels as if I shouldn't be taking to strangers like him just because my friend know him.
"So which of my friends knows you?" I asked
"Well all of them."
"Really, name on."
"Hmm I don't learn peoples name that easily, speaking of names whats your name?"
"Well I am Faith."
"Beautiful name and very inspiring." he said curling his lips.
I smiled and soon we got to my house.
"Well I am here thanks for walking me Harry."
"Anytime babe."
I smiled actually knowing I got a cute nickname. I felt very comfortable around Harry. He was like a boyfriend I never had.
"well bye." I said and I got sad and I guess I was frowning.
Harry put his thumb and index finger under my chin and raised my head. "Hey were still friends." and he reached into my pocket and put his number in it.
"Call me Babe?" and he winked at me and headed off the road.
My heart fluttered and I shut the door knowing I accomplished something. I labeled him in my phone as Harry and went into my room.
I knew something was familiar about him so I called one of my friends up.
"Hey Jen." I said
"Whats up Allison?"
"Well do you know anyone named Harry?"
"Harry who..." she asked confused and I started to have a panic attack. Omg this cant be happening.
"Allison describe him!" Jen yelled from the other end.
"Oh umm well he has green eyes and curly hair.."
"Dude he sounds like Harry Styles!" Jen yelled frantically from the line.
"Harry styles." that sounded so familiar I know it!
I grabbed my heart and typed in Harry styles and couldn't believe my eyes.
The Harry Styles gave me his number...
AND CALLED ME HIS BABE!

Well hello this is my second writing piece and this about Harry Styles because I love him to death forever and always one direction.