The Shooting Stars | Teen Ink

The Shooting Stars

January 20, 2014
By meganbartelt SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
meganbartelt SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Boy bands attract young female crowds all over the world. As long as you have talent and good looks, millions of fans will be head over heels for you. Even if you travel worldwide, fans will be screaming your name from across the world.

The Shooting Stars is a 5 member boy band that consists of John, Jacob, Jingle, Heimer, and Schmidtt. All of the members are 17 years old and grew up going to the same school together. They started a garage band when they were all 12 and started playing local shows at 15 years old until a record producer noticed them at a show one night when they were opening for another local band.

The Shooting Stars recorded their first album in Europe in 2011. Ever since then, they have topped the charts worldwide. The Stars’ first album was titled Out of This World and sold 4 million copies that year. They also have two other albums out titled Rocket Ship and To the Moon and Back. These albums were both in the top three worldwide in 2012, but Out of This World remains the most popular across the world.

The Stars went on tour in 2012 all over the world. They started in Europe, then went to Asia, Japan, Australia, Canada, and America. They toured for 9 months and then returned home to start their new album Gravity that will be released in early 2014.

The Shooting Stars are expected to be the next Michael Jackson with the rate they are going at entertaining and amazing their fans.