Saving Princess Peaxh | Teen Ink

Saving Princess Peaxh

By xofelicia97 GOLD, Saint Mary&#39s, Pennsylvania
xofelicia97 GOLD, Saint Mary&#39s, Pennsylvania

"Give me strength when I'm standing, and faith when I fall."

"Stop it! Stop! Don't you understand anything?! I'm trying to save you!" But the princess didn't lower her guard. Her and the poofy pink frills she wore had been effortlessly tossed over the shoulder of a big, shelled beast. Bowser. She pounded her fists against his spiked shell and flailed her feet wildly until her perfectly pink heel finally made contact with his jaw.
"OWWWWWW!!!!!! RRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!"
The princess was thrown down against the wall of bowsers castle, she sat in shock and awaited her death, hoping it would be fast.
"Try to save someone and I get a fat lip. Try and be the good guy and just look what happens!"
She turned to get up and run while bowser was distracted, but then he gently grabbed her shoulder.
"Wait... Wait. I'm just trying to do the right thing. I see how Mario is, he's no good for you. Actually, princess, you're too good for him. I see his addiction, always has to have those mushrooms. Sneaking out with the the goombas at night, going down into the pipes. And his anger issues! Oh, such anger! One little flaw and he punches right through bricks! Well, rather the bricks than you. Nonetheless, Princess, you need protection. Stay with me in my castle. I can save you from him! Please let me help."

My first time writing a fanfiction... Clearly not my strong suit.

Haha well thanks! I'm actually really embarrassed because I spelled "Peach" wrong in the title. I noticed your user name is comicbookwoman95? Would you mind reading my other work I uploaded, "Spiderman vs. Batman"? I'd love to hear your opinion on it!

comicbookwoman95 BRONZE, Easley, South Carolina

" try not, do or do not there is no try"

as a gamer , that is such a cool twist on Mario. It kind of changes my view on that little plumber.