How I Survived the Hunger Games

All I remember is waking up and not knowing who I am. The only thing from my past was a haunting melody. Sitting there dazed and confused at age 5 with no memories. When I walk by people start to whisper. I may not know who I am but I'm going to find out. I meet my best and only friends Katniss and Gale down by the lake. I call "You catch anything yet" "No we were waiting on you" "Sorry" I reply they just nod. I have already sung the melody to them, Katniss says it's and old lullaby. I say it's more than that it's the key to my past and maybe my future.

The-Noir-PoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:23 pm:
This is great! A story next?

PasoFinoPowerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 3:02 pm:
This is actually super rad. Like it a lot :D

Girlonfire12 replied...
yesterday at 6:47 pm :
Thx a lot if u want u can read the sequels when im done writing themp.s. please tell your friends