9/5/13 Story part 5 | Teen Ink

9/5/13 Story part 5

By KattValentine GOLD, Euless, Texas
KattValentine GOLD, Euless, Texas

"The best thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return." Moulin Rouge

….I woke up in a place in a dark room tied to a chair, uneasy about the situation. Nothing was torn; my dress was still on nothing harmed. The only thing different was there was a stinging on my shoulder, looking to see there was nothing.

“HELLO?” I screeched, worried about my own safety, my instincts kicked in to survival. “HELLOO!!?” And again there was no answer… I began to cry my makeup running down my face, then a voice loomed overhead.

“Now now Zaylee, there’s no need to cry my sweet,” I couldn’t see him but I knew who it was… Sterling, I would know it anywhere, loud and booming yet calming and sweet. “You’re here for good reason.”

“What do you want?” I looked all around hoping for a glimmer of where he may be, but to my own defeat, there was nothing. “Why am I here?”

“Zaylee, everything will be answered in due time.”

What the hell was all this? This is the things you see in those horror movies, the girl captured and tied down. He obviously has seen too many of those movies. Though, there’s always a way out, being a fan of them I’ve learned some of the tricks. I slipped my hand slightly from the binding rope only to feel blades cut into my skin and blood trickle down to the floor.

“…the hell?” I mumbled under my breath.

“You think it’s going to be that easy beautiful?” He stepped out from the shadows, finally able to see him. His eyes were a deep red flecked with orange making them look like fire. His hair flowed behind him yet there was no wind. His smile was the worst of it, oh how menacing it looked… It would give me nightmares for the rest of my life. “You are sadly mistaken…” I spat in his face as my only defense.

“Who are you? Who are you really??” I stared him down with the most deadly stare I could give; he blew it off as if it was nothing.

“I think you should be asking yourself the same question.” And with that he was gone, and everything went black again.

Hey thats right its back!!