The New Heroes:Part Two (Avengers) | Teen Ink

The New Heroes:Part Two (Avengers)

July 27, 2013
By SpawnofNerdom GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma
SpawnofNerdom GOLD, Moore, Oklahoma
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
How's it goin bro?


626 and 627 looked at each other,thinking the same thing: prison break. "GO!" yelled 626. "I'm right behind you!" 627 was out and turned to help 626, but didn't see her. He poked his head back in and saw that the Ringmasters whip was tight around her ankle. She looked up and saw him. She shouted "Go bro, i'll be fine!" He stayed about half a second later before he left. "Who are you?" said a voice behind him. he whirled around, and saw Iron Man. "S-s-six twenty-seven," he stuttered. "I-I need your help. My sister! She's still down there!" The rest of the team came up behind Iron Man. "Whoa, take it easy man," said Spider-Man. "HOW?!? How can I take it easy when I know the Ringmaster might kill her!" "Okay,okay, tell everything," said Captain America, "And I mean EVERYTHING." And that's exactly what he did, not leaving out a single detail. Then with no words, he hopped back into the place his sister was.

627 dropped down to his knees. Empty. The room was absolutely empty except for he doombot and pieces of glass and ceiling. "Well whoever was here is gone now," Iron Fist said. 627 clenched his fists. His ear twitched. "Hold on,I hear something." He leaped through the glass were the scientists were. There was still one left.He picked him up by the collar with one hand and raised his fist with the other. "Talk." Unfortunately some science freaks scare easily. This one actually fainted. He let out a lions roar and leaped down. landing on all fours. He started sniffing, while the Avengers just looked at him. He got the scents melded in his brain. "C'mon. I can follow them, but I can't fight them alone."

626 tried fighting back as much as she could, but with the Ringmasters cousin-who is a mecha-it was really hard. She was already exhausted to begin with. She's gotten more lashes and punches than she was willing to count. She was running on fumes, but she wasn't gonna go down without a fight. "You giant disappointment!I was really hoping you would see your mistakes! You must be punished." 626 was ducking and dodging as best as she could, but every time she one of them, the other would attack from behind. "You were going to be my prize jewel! Better than the Avengers!" That was enough for her. She had been treated like dirt her entire life. "Who are you to tell me how to live MY life?!" 626 demanded. Ringmaster only glared, but 626 didn't give a rats ass. A split second later she was punched in the face with a metal fist. There was a scratch over her right eye, and it was already starting to swell. She threw a punch at the mecha and missed. She did it again, this time breaking three fingers on her left hand, and knocking him out cold. Before she could turn around, Ringmaster grabbed a tazer out of her satchel and electrocuted 626. 626 could feel herself slipping away into a veil of darkness.

627 was getting more impatient by the second. With his impatience came anger, and with anger, confusion. He should have stayed and helped but he didn't. He would make it up to her. He had to get to her before Ringmaster...no. He can't think of that. He refused to accept it. He heard an airplane, and looked up. He could barely make out Ringmaster and... was that her cousin? He cursed softly. "Up there!" he shouted to the others, who were just catching up. "How do you-" Iron Man started, but stopped when 627 started to try and fly. It took a little bit but he quickly got the hang of it, and headed toward the plane. He was going faster and faster, but he knew he wasn't fast enough. Iron Man came up to him with Spidey swinging on a web attached to him. "Let's do this."