Hermione and Draco | Teen Ink

Hermione and Draco

By thegrizzly SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
thegrizzly SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana

"Be so good, they can't ignore you." "Live out of your imagination, not your history."

*Hermione's Point of View*
"Hermione, what do you have to do at this hour?" Harry asked me for the 3rd time.
"I already told you, I have to go meet Professor McGonagall about the lesson we had today. I had a few questions."
"But Hermione, Harry and I are playing chess!" Ron whined. Again.
"Play tomorrow..I really have to go." I quickly turned and walked out. I made a right out of the common room and headed up to the owlery. I wasn't really going to meet Professor McGonagall; I totally understood everything she had said. I'm surprised that they believed that lie. I mean, I do have all the top marks in my classes don't I?
I quietly slipped into the owlery and immediately became self conscious about everything. Oh my gosh, he was here. He's so gorgeous. Too bad he's a slytherin.
It sucks that Draco and Harry have to hate each other so much, but Draco really can be quite an arse. He's always going and making fun of Ron; he just can't understand what it's like to be..middle class. I think it's more fun than stupid plan ol rich.
He smiled at me. Oh god, did I just pee my pants? What does my hair look like? Oh bloody hell, it's Malfoy! What am I doing?
"Hi how are you?" He smiled at me and gave me a hug. Okay, there goes my knees. "Draco..I wanna tell Harry and Ron about us. I want people to know." He stopped then pulled back. "Do you think people will be happy with that?" "Well..I don't know. Once you drop this rude rich boy attitude and show people that you are totally sweet and adorable then yeah." He laughed and gently punched my arm.
"Alright I guess. Soon, we'll tell everyone. But...first my jaw has to heal. That was one hell of a throw you threw earlier!" "Awww. You got a boo boo?” I teased. He laughed and we sat and talked for a while about how to tell everyone.
*Draco’s Point of View*
I sat quietly waiting in the owlery. I sat looking out the window until I heard the door quietly open and then saw Hermione walk in. She looked so pretty. I always thought she was pretty, even if she was a muggle. But her friends, that stupid Potter and filthy Ron…I don’t know why she hangs with them. Potter is such an attention seeker, and Ron, that poor soul can’t even afford to look decent. But, I want her to be happy. So I might just have to look past all that.
“Hi how are you?” I asked as I gave her a hug. She smelled like cinnamon rolls and apples. Mmmm.
“Draco…I wanna tell Harry and Ron about us. I want people to know.” Oh gosh..I wanted people to know too but…I’m a slytherin and she’s a Gryffindor! I’m a pure blood and she’s a muggle. I care about her.. but I don’t know how well this would go.
“Alright I guess. Soon, we’ll tell everyone. But…first my jaw has to heal.” It still hurt from the punch she threw earlier…

What if there was a secret relationship between the two?

on Jul. 3 2013 at 10:41 am
SlowlySoftRainssWillCome BRONZE, Vidor, Texas

Do not tell me what I am doing, I don't want to know.

YAY! ^.^ hehe

Aww glad you like it ! :) I did start a second one, I can work on it some more and see if it'll get published :)

on Jul. 2 2013 at 10:01 am

more? please! ^.^