Khans plot

Khan struggled through the sand to the cargo container. He had wanted to bury his wife alone away from the crew members of the Botany Bay. He had always felt as though his family of super humans never accepted MacGyvers because of her previous position among Kirks crew. He could feel the relief flowing out of his brothers and sisters that he had asked them to stay behind. He resented them for it but he would eventually forgive them. The only man Khan ever held a grudge against was captain Kirk. The man who sabotaged his plans to escape back to earth and clean it of the infernal un evolved humans. As he released the airlock door from its rusty prison he noticed another of the satanic slugs that had destroyed his wife’s brain and driven her beyond the void of sanity. He was about to crush it beneath is behemoth foot but at the last second thought better of it. Instead he threw his helmet over it and rushed inside before the sand ripped his face away. “Brother prepare one of the used water jugs for alien containment” Khan hurriedly ushered to his first mate. “Fill it with sand and cut a hole in the top, were going to house a slug.” Why would we contain the very creature that destroyed your wife, have you gone mad?” questioned John. “No time just do what I command you” Yelled Khan. A helmet slipped over his caramel face and he was back outside in the desert. Khans brown eyes flashed with vengeance as he scooped up his former helmet and snatched the centaurian slug with the tongs he had grabbed. He strolled back inside with a triumphant look spread across his face. As John crossed the room with the newly created tank Khan dropped the slug into the grimy plastic container. “If James T. Kirk ever dares to cross my path again he will receive the interrogation of a lifetime, and then he will be lost to the monster and he will experience the pain he caused my beautiful Marla” Khan whispered with a hint of longing and a wrath the Devil could not contain.

skibeast said...
today at 6:38 pm:
i thought it was a pretty good reboot. it worked.  

GreekGoddessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 6:33 pm:
Awsome! I love how the plot is not understood or know until the end. I was a litttle bit confused as to why Khan wanted to extrimante humans. Other than this, it was really good, keep going :)!

SHER_lockedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 3:06 am:
So what did you think of the new Khan in the new movie?