Please Dont Go | Teen Ink

Please Dont Go

April 20, 2013
By taylor.shultz BRONZE, Dover, Pennsylvania
taylor.shultz BRONZE, Dover, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
The wheels on the bus go boom Boom BOOM -Willard from Footloose


I walked out the door with the intention of never going back there again. "Please Taylor.Wait," he called running out after me. The rain was picking up more and more as the silence continued. "You used me," I said not even turning around. "And I regret myself everyday for it," he counter acted. I stood there, tears streaming down my face. I didnt want to leave, but I had to. The pain was moving through me like it was the posion Romeo took. But this posion was slow killing. "Please, dont leave me," he said. I heard him walk down the stairs and towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder, but I pushed it off. "No. Im tired of the lies. Im tired of the secrets. Its like you cant trust me," I said turning around. He looked at me with suprise written on his face. "Just please, leave me alone. You were the best 6 months that I've ever had. Thank you, for that," I said. I started to walk away then, more tears streaming down my face. "The thing is Taylor," he yelled after me. "I cant just never see you again because Im in love with you," he yelled after me. I turned around really quick suprised. He was looking at me, complete seriousness written on his face. "But everything," I started to say. "I know, I lied about everything. I lied about everyone. Please, just let me explain, everything," he said. I didnt know what to say, I was so confused. "My name is Niall Horan. I am a international pop star in the band One Direction. Im from Ireland, and now live in London. I didnt want to tell you about any of that because I didnt want that to effect our relationship. I didnt want it to effect everything about us," he said. I shook my head at him. "How do I know, if I did continue with this, that I can trust you? How do I know that nothing is going to change," I asked. He walked up to me and pulled me staight into a kiss. After a second of surprise, I wrapped me arms around his neck. "Nothing will every change between us, until that day when we are standing infront of a crowd of people, and I legally change your last name," he said. I laughed and kissed him again. "Just never lie to me again, ok," I said. He nodded. "Never in my life."


The author's comments:
I always include my name in the things I write because it makes me feel apart of the story.