wood`s

I ran across the sea of grass watching as it swayed with my feet,
The touch was sensational, tender, cool and simple .no traps to catch MY FEARS TO SUPPRESS THE HAPPYNESS I FELT.
NO LASHES straining me back. I felt in peace the fire that consumed me and broke away. My life was gone, my kingdom a waited close to my heaven not far from my side. The leaves danced around as the wind blew a melody beautiful to the touch of the man, As I spoke carelessly and they answered without a comment without a sneer only excitement to every word that slipped between my lips.
Hear me talk express my word into lyrics of stress make the sounds that plague my memory that erase my childhood and live the nightmares in place. I close my eyes letting the light escape letting the hands of my friends carry me to a world of bliss no wars no bombs no pictures that flicker through my eyes that make me watch as the man I once knew fell as the powdered danced all around, hear me talk please hear my cries. Soft whimpers exploded and for a moment I froze in despair of fear that my world would crumble and the leaves would fall .only the bodiless would lie on the ground surrounded by blackness of what they never knew would come. Despair of the dream that controlled my mind that dictated it as if I were a toy made it seem like hope was out of my hands and it was floating in the air

KinInTheNight said...
I like it! It sounds as though it could be poetry and has a certain mystical feel to it. You can almost feel it as you read and it leaves lots to imagine and wonder, very well done :) maybe some puncuation fixes, but it's a very well and very beautiful way of stringing the words you used together to create beauty. 

brenda27 replied...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:25 pm :
thank you i wanted  it to be beautiful almost like if you could be there but still having a sence of wonder.