The Adventures of Batman

At 6:30 Alfred woke up Batman yelling, “Why are you still sleeping?”

“Because I forgot to set my toaster, I mean alarm clock,” replied Batman. Clueless Batman got up and poured himself some coffee.

“Darn, I wish I didn’t have to fight crime today. Except, I do have a date with Superman’s girlfriend,” Batman reassured. Finally, he took off to save the day.

“Golly Gee, I have been mugged,” came a voice from deep within Gotham City.

“I was going to save this lady,” exclaimed the outraged Batman.

“Justice has been served,” boasted Superman. Killer instinct just then told Batman he should go have some chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side. Likewise, Superman went home and had some New England clam chowder. Mr. Alfred made the best soup. No one can make soup like him. Other people make their soup to chunky or to creamy. Personally, Superman wishes his butler could make such good soup. Questionably, the best soup in the world is the kind Alfred makes. Rich and creamy with some chunks describes his wonderful soup.

Superman finished his soup and picked up the phone to call Lois Lane. Though no one answered, Superman suspected she was having an affair. Undeniably Lois lane was having an affair with Batman. Vacationing in Maui Lois and Batman were having a great time. Without Superman around Lois was a different person. Except she still mentioned him.

“Yes, I finally have Lois to myself.” Zorro then jumped in and killed Batman and returned Lois to Superman.

THE END

Kaz17 said...
Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:06 am
Batman always gets the girl Batman can't get killed, and ofcourse Batman is never late or complains about fighting crime because if he would complain about anything it would be his history, his girlfriends dying or betraying him, robun doing something stupid, or just the fact that Superman was fighting crime in HIS city. Study your Batman before writing about him.

CoffeeKat said...
Ah... Aheh... Wut nao?

EllaMcFarley said...
Haha this is RANDOM!! :P in a good way

HeadshotM said...
This needs work

Mocahking said...
What kind of affair? Really? Look it up somewhere. Or watch Cheaters.

Fryeem said...
What I liked about your story was the main idea and the theme. In the sixth paragraph I was lost. You switched tenses very fast by talking about crime fighting then to soup. Also a lot of times I was confused with who was talking, especially in "Yes I finally have Lois to myself" was Zorro talking or Batman. Lastly, I began losing interest in the middle because you used vague words such as "got up and poured himself some coffee" you could have said he wearily woke up and... (more »)

XX_UnknownHero_XX said...
That was pretty good. I just wished batman hadn't died and I could taste some of Alfred's soup. Also, Lois Lane is faithful. Everyone knows that.

potterlight said...
Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Karli Y. said...
why did batman have to die and what kind of affair?