Soul Eater Advanced Ep.3 | Teen Ink

Soul Eater Advanced Ep.3

By emeralddragon792 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
emeralddragon792 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois

"i have a dream" by martin luther king jr.

LADYS AND GENLTEMEN!! THE CONTEST TO BEGIN! OUR CONTESTANT ARE MARO AND CLARA, SECOND, NOVA STAR AND JEN, THIRD, FOX FORD AND JACKIE ÉCLAIR, FOURTH, KARMA AND LILY, FIFTH THE TWIN EAST AND WEST, JACK AND MATT, LAST BUT NOT LEAST MR. STS. THE CONTESTANT MUST RUN THROUGHT THE MAZE AND TOUCH THE CUP OF WISHES. CONTESTANT TAKES YOUR PLACE'S." everybody took their place at the starting line. "ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, and GOOO!!!" the contestants run to the cup.
Half an hour later
After the wall move, trapped and, getting lost, Nova star and Jen found the cup. "We did it!" they said together. "Not so fast" Fox and Jackie come out of the bushed. "Not you two. Hey I haven't done anything wrong. Well not today because he going to hypnotized you." Jackie quickly grabbed Nova star head. "Hey let him go" Jen started to run to Nova star. "Stop right there girl or your friend gets shock." Jen stop. "Jen run to the cup, I'll be fine." Jen to the cup as Nova star said. She instantly disappeared. "JEN IS OUR FIRST TEAM TO WINNED, BUT IS NOVA STAR!!!" "Now that isn't nice to leave yourself." Fox said "ok time for hypnosis." Fox look straight to Nova star eyes. "Why isn't it working!?!? I thought Maro was the only one immune to it. I immune to it because i'm cover in Maro dragon blood!"
Flashback
Before the race Maro ran to Nova. "What up, Maro? I want you to cover your face with my dragon blood. Why? Because it the only way to stopped be hypnotized by Fox. Ok. It will last for four hours." And with that, Maro when back to Clara.
Back to Nova star
"Ok than, we leave you ..." Nova star jump and kick Fox face and tossed Jackie. "See in the finish line." "ARE NEXT WINNER IS NOVA STAR! TEAM 3 IS MOVING ON TO NEXT ROUND! TEAM TWO ALSO WON! CONGRATULATION, FOX AND JACKIE!
Maro and Clara
"We totally lost. Yeah, but it a maze, Clara. You right. Ahhhhhhh!" they heard screaming. They ran to where they heard. They just bump into the twin brother. "Hey watch! Sorry. So what you do here (said Clara). We heard screaming. So did we." The screaming came again and closer. They all walked together. "So brother I saw you look at one of girl (said Jack). So what! Come tell me who it is. Fine …. It...It that Lily girl. The girl with the purple long hair and white long sleeves shirt and skinny jean, you like her? Yep. Ok than and are you two going out." Maro and Clara blushed. "NO! We are not going out!" both of them say. "Ok." After few more minutes came. Maro look at Clara. She was cold he can tell. She was wearing only a white blouse and some blue jean. Maro took off his jacket and gave Clara. "Thank Maro, but what about you? No worry, Drago do you have my new clothes." Drago appeared out of Maro back. "Yep, it all set. Ok really to transform." A white light covered Maro body and fade. Maro was in his new clothes that Jen had brought. Clara couldn't help to blushed. "And they said they not going out." Jack said. Clara got so mad she punch jack to the floor and stomped on his head. Moment later, the screaming came so close that it hurt their ears. When they were about to turn, the two girls crashes into the twins. Matt got up only to face Lily. "Help us, Mr.STS came at us. He was huge and almost tried to killed us." One of wall moves and shows the cup. "There the cup!" they ran to it. Out of nowhere STS came and grab Lily by the foot. Maro and Clara were to turn, but it was to later, they all really touch the cup. "Oh no, this is bad. Jack change into swords mode." Jack had turned to two swords. Matt had jump and stabbed the giant in the hand and let go Lily. Matt quickly grabs Lily. Lily couldn't help to blushed. "Lily are you ok (said karma.) Yeah, hurry change to bazooka mode." The girl with short red hair turned into a bazooka. Lily shot the giant but nothing happened. "We have to run away." All of them agreed. They ran back to the maze. The giant touch the cup.
Moment later.
CONGRATULION TEAM ONE, YOU MADE IT. AND MR.STS IS LAST. SORRY TEAM FOUR AND FIVE YOU LOST. ARE NEXT MATCH IS ROYAL BATTLE. THIS IS IT FOLK WE'LL HAVE TWO TO THREE MATCHS. THE FIRST ARE STS AND TEAM 3. THEN IT TEAM 2 AGAINEST TEAM 1.
At the nurse office
"Are all of you ok?" Maro said come in. all four said "yeah. Nothing serious. Ok I got to get back."
Battle 1
LADY AND GENLTEMEN LET THE BATTLE BEGIN! And with that Nova star and Jen appeared. The giant walked thought the gates. Nova star had jen in his hand (sword mode) and ran to the giant. The giant took the hit, but felt nothing. The giant walked to Nova star. Nova star kept attack but did nothing. The giant grabbed the sword. Jen transform back to herself but found it out it hard to get. With quickly speed, Nova Star got Jen hand and start pull her out. Jen transform back to sword mode. "There no ways to defeated, Nova star. There one way we haven't try. Do you mean try soul resonance? Yes. Ok than let do this." Nova star and jen start to connect their soul. "SOUL RESONANCE!!! RED NOVA SPIRIAL!!!" A flaming vortex form around Nova star. Nova star blasted himself to the giant belly and the giant fell backward, and started to cry. Nova star hurl himself to a wall and fell unconscious. "I guess it a tied folk. Nova star, Jen, and STS get one wished." Jen transforms back and Nova star woke up. They walked over to the cried giant. "Big meanies hurt Smally the small. All he wants is food. No worry big fellow we'll feed you (said Jen and Nova star.) Really? You mean it? Of course, smally. Yayy when smally get wish, he wish for unlimited food." Jen look happy make a new friend.
Battle 2
Maro and Clara walk thought as Fox and Jackie did. "Well, I finally my revenged today. Yeah right. Jackie transform number one." Jackie transform in to a flaming spear. "Maro. Right, Clara, got it." Maro transforms into scythe form. The first move was made by Fox, tried to stab Clara. Clara dodges and tried to hit Fox. This went on for a few minutes. "Jackie gets ready for soul resonance." The spear grew twice it side. "Flaming jabbed." Fox ran toward Clara. "What do we do, Maro? Use soul resonance. Are sure? It our only hope." Maro and Clara start to connect their soul. "Soul Resonance! Witch Hunter!" Maro blade grew larger. They together hope one of them will fall down. The energy was too much and blow up, cause the weapon flying. Gray smoked fill the arena. Clara and Fox up the weapon, find out that it not theirs. Jackie and Maro transform back to normal, taking hostage of each other owner. "Give the boy back or the girl get shock." Said Jackie raise a hand full of spark. Maro look around the arena and saw the Shinigami. He knew what he had to do. He walked over to Jackie side and look Clara. "Maro don't do this, it a trapped. Sorry but, I have to."
In the arena seat
"I say again, they said they weren't dating." Jack said
To the battle.
Maro gave Jackie Fox back and gave Clara back. "Jackie turn to weapon number 2." Jackie turned into a machine gun. Without think Fox started to shot at Maro and Clara. Clara fell down to the floor hope she won't get hit. "Emerald shield!"
A circle of light flashed green and took the hit. Gray smoked fill in once more. Clara checked to see if Maro was harmed. Maro was stand straight, hand on the circle. "What!!! That should have finished you! I know hypnotized the girl!" the crowd gasped. "HYPNOTIZED PEOPLE IS WRONG, YOUR DISQUALIFIES! NOT UNTIL I'LL BEAT MARO! Hey Fox, let make a deal. WHAT! Let see who has the strong soul resonance, if you win you'll get the three wishes but if win, you have to admit that I'm better than you? Deal!" Clara tried get up but it hurt to back up. "What are going to do if you partner can't stand up, Jackie weapon form 3. Jackie turned to a high tech machine gun. "SOUL RESONANCE!!! LIGHTING FLAME PISTOL!!!" Fox shot bullet mixed with flame and thunder. Not even Maro shield can protect him. Maro just stood there doing nothing. The arena fills with smoked again. "It looks like we won." The smoked start to clear up. Maro was still stand! "What!! But how!!! Hey Fox, now it time for my soul resonance, ready Drago." Drago appeared. "Ready! Soul Resonance! DRAGON CLUSTER!" little snake like dragons appeared out of Maro back and shot laser trapping Fox. Maro arm transform to dragon canon and shot to Fox. Fox made a tight stand to dodge the on going beam from the canon. "Ha, you don't have any more attack to hit me and can't move your laser. You may be right about moving but you forgotten about Drago. OH SNAP!!!" Drago had shot huge fireball twice he's sizes. Fox fell backward, unconscious with Jackie. "THE WINNER IS MARO AND CLARA!!! CLARA GET TWO WISHED AND MARO GET THREE. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR, FOLKED.