The Diary of Cinderella

Entry 1: My preppy sisters are going to the ball. I have to stay here and cook and clean like a slave! I suppose I could always put some more acne causing potion in their tea again.. I mean, I’m an innocent little slave that does nothing wrong! I’d never do that.. And I’d never leave things out to purposely trip them, either.
Entry 2: I gave my eldest sister some acne potion. She never suspects. The other’s feet are swollen so bad she won’t be able to walk for weeks. Guess she won’t be going to the ball.. Yesterday I met my fairy-god-freak. She calls herself my fairy godmother. She made me a beautiful dress. The ball is tomorrow. My hair is a mess. She says she’ll fix it for me.
Entry 3: Today is the ball. I gave the eldest sister more potion. She can’t get rid of the zits. Happy feelings. -- Tonight I went to the ball. The prince was amazing. I’m sure I’ll be able to survive forever on the money I get from him. I mean, he was wonderful, I hope he loves me too. (Just because the book says I loved him doesn’t mean I didn’t divorce him.)

Anonymous said...
This diary entry is great so that's why I'm using it for homework

B-star7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 24, 2013 at 10:35 pm :
Thank you! And sorry, never got notified I had a comment.