The umbelievable meets the eye | Teen Ink

The umbelievable meets the eye

By DelicateBeauty BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
DelicateBeauty BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Never question yourself for when there is a doubt."

As for they have taken me into their trance so deep that i couldn't have even remembered where i have stood. "Damon why are you doing this." I cried out to him as i felt a slight breeze. Damon had rushed over to me letting me free of his trance. His beautiful blue eyes gazed into my dark brown pupils. Damon was always a sucker for woman like Katherine but I had him destined by my charm. I'd never thought i would fall in love again. Although his charm was just so mysterious i couldn't resist that he was a vampire. Not a feeling in his heart I thought would have developed. Damon caressed my face gently tilting it to the side. Myself gripped against the wall i wasn't free of him. I didn't want to be. I closed my eyes waiting for the exquisite feeling of his lips against my neck. Opening my eyes slowly the transformation of his eyes from his piercing blue eyes to a dark and bloody red. His fangs finally piercing threw my veins. I can feel the weakness in my body. My legs loosing its feeling as i drop to the ground."Damon please your killing me. STOP!" Damon had finally let me go as i suffered from the pain of his blood running threw my veins."Now kill me." I groaned and watch as he picked me up and snap my neck. Minutes later I've awaken again in Damon's bed.

To be continued.

This is based off of vampire diaries but in my own way. As for instead of Elena Gilbert, I used myself.