The umbelievable meets the eye | Teen Ink

The umbelievable meets the eye

June 26, 2011
By DelicateBeauty BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
DelicateBeauty BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never question yourself for when there is a doubt."


As for they have taken me into their trance so deep that i couldn't have even remembered where i have stood. "Damon why are you doing this." I cried out to him as i felt a slight breeze. Damon had rushed over to me letting me free of his trance. His beautiful blue eyes gazed into my dark brown pupils. Damon was always a sucker for woman like Katherine but I had him destined by my charm. I'd never thought i would fall in love again. Although his charm was just so mysterious i couldn't resist that he was a vampire. Not a feeling in his heart I thought would have developed. Damon caressed my face gently tilting it to the side. Myself gripped against the wall i wasn't free of him. I didn't want to be. I closed my eyes waiting for the exquisite feeling of his lips against my neck. Opening my eyes slowly the transformation of his eyes from his piercing blue eyes to a dark and bloody red. His fangs finally piercing threw my veins. I can feel the weakness in my body. My legs loosing its feeling as i drop to the ground."Damon please your killing me. STOP!" Damon had finally let me go as i suffered from the pain of his blood running threw my veins."Now kill me." I groaned and watch as he picked me up and snap my neck. Minutes later I've awaken again in Damon's bed.

To be continued.


The author's comments:
This is based off of vampire diaries but in my own way. As for instead of Elena Gilbert, I used myself.