Story of Pigs and A Wicked Fox | Teen Ink

Story of Pigs and A Wicked Fox

June 17, 2011
By AmeliaLinggaRizky BRONZE, Batam, Other
AmeliaLinggaRizky BRONZE, Batam, Other
2 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
There is a will, there is a way..


Once upon a time, lived a pig with three child. They lived very happily in river bank. Every morning, the mother always went out to the forest to seek some meals. Before she left, she asked to her child to not open the door whatever condition. And asked them to beware from the wicked fox who likes eat the children.

One day, the mother left home as usually. She didn’t forget to remember her child to close the door and beware from a wicked fox. And the children obeyed her.

Awhile, not far from the pig’s home, the fox were walking without destination. The fox were very hungry, because have been 3 days without ate anything. Suddenly, he saw three pigs in their home, ALONE!. “Ahhaaa!!, Meats!! Yummieeeee..” the fox whispered. And he immediately approached that home.

Then, he knocked the door. “Excuse me, may I come in..” yelled the fox.

“Who are you?” asked the pigs.

“I’m your mother..” the fox answered.

“But, your voice is different and you have a long nails.. You are not our Mom” shouted the pigs after they peeped at the window.

“Oh my God, I failed..”. The fox went home hopeless.

The next day, the fox came again. But now, he had a good idea. He ate a lot of fliers as Medical woman’s advice. So his voice became the pig’s mother’s voice. After the pig’s mother left, he knocked the door again.

“Excuse me, may I come in..” yelled the fox.

“Who are you?” asked the pigs.

“I’m your mother..” the fox answered.

“Your voice is same. So you are our mother, aren’t you? ” asked the pigs not sure.

“Yeah my sons, I’m your mother, please let me in..” asked the fox again.

The little pigs were very innocent. They really didn’t know he wasn't their mother. Before they recognized it, the wicked fox have been pushed the door quickly.

“HAHAHA,, come here my delicious meats. Come here..” said the fox.

The pigs shocked because it wasn’t their mom, but the wicked fox. They tried to hide from the fox. But it was too late. The fox caught them quickly. And then, he swallowed them without felt guilty. After that, he left the home.

Later, the mother came back from the forest. She really shocked, because she saw her house in a mess and the children were missing.

“Oh my God, it’s must be the Fox’s deed” She whispered.

So she went out to the forest, to find the fox who has been ate her child. And suddenly, she saw the fox were laying under the tree. “He slept..” She thought.

Then, she cut the fox stomach with scissors that she brought. Suddenly ,the miracle happened. Her child weren’t die at all. Then they came out from the fox stomach alive. And after that she put some stones into the fox’s stomach. And sewed it quickly.

“Come on my sons, we should leave now before the fox wake up” She said.

Then they left the fox happily. One minute later, the fox woke up from along sleep. “Huh, i am really thirsty,, I want to drink..” he said.

Finally he pound a well, then he immediately approached the well. But suddenly he felt into the well because his body were too heavy. And he never came back again after that tragedy. And the pigs could live happily ever after.


The author's comments:
What you have done, that's you will get then..
So, if you do a bad attitude to someone, you will get the reaction from them..