Fifeteen hours

"Ugh!" Edward groaned as a bright light shinned down, blinding him "How much more of this is there?!"
The first two hours had been fine, but now, 5 hours into this, Edward was fed up.
"Can't you be a good sport about all of this Edward? Please!" a man called out, piosed behind a camera, ready to take the next shot. "Now, back to buisness. Edward deary, turn your head that way, and tilt your body that way...Perfect! Now smile!" Ed flashed the cheesiest smile and the bright light flashed, making Ed's vision dance for a few seconds. The man clapped his hands together in adoration and jammed the camera in his assistants face and running out to see him.
"Your absolutly perfect! The perfect young ma- No..." He whispered, turning back to Ed "Teh perfect Young woman!" He excalaimed his own joke sending himself into a bout of laughing. Ed groaned for the hundredth time and ajusted the stuffy cr*p that the makeup artists stuffed into him shirt. he was the perfect young woman that anyone like him could have wanted. Long hair and the perfect girl like eyes, he was the best fro the role. At least thats what he had been told.
"Now back to work!" He cried out in happiness. Ed rolled his eyes and sat down on the boxes next to him, knowing the directors mind perfectly. Another fifteen hours to look forward to, and Edward Elric was NOT happy about it...

-Raye said...
a... transvestite? i'm confused :P

anonmyous replied...
no, there fake, ao dont' worry! i wouldn't tunr him into a transvestite! :P