after dragon ball gt

This article is what i would want to happen after the dragon ball gt series. I know people have dragon ball AF but i don't really like that. This is what i believe should have happened.

Many years have passed since son goku defeated omega shenron. goku never returned after leaving with omega shenron. Vegeta grew old and died along with Gohan, Trunks and Pan. Goten lives the longest. He trains hard and gets all the the way to super sayain 3. He died but had a son. This child never became a super sayain. he had a child who had a child and then a few more children. Goten was a half sayain. In a few generations came a boy who was 1out of 64 sayain. He was a special boy. This was because he was born with the same power level that son goku was born with. They decided to name him Gokan. This was goku and Gohan put together who were Goten's brother and father. the boy grew strong by training with his father Soon Gokan was just as strong as Goten was but without super sayain. He still wasn't able to reach that legendary power. But then one day something horrible happened. The evil force that made goku a super sayain had broken out of hell. Frieza was his name and he had unbelievable power. Power that only a super sayain could defeat. Gokan sensed the power and flew over as fast as possible. He saw Frieza and was shocked. He knew the old myths he had heard about an evil being who awoken the power of a super sayain in goku. Gokan could easily see the resemblance from the sketch of bad guys he kept. There was cell, buu, baby, omega shenron and a few others. But this one was Frieza, the weakest of them all but still stronger then the legendary super sayain power. What could Gokan do.

Splenda said...
it's interesting. The name was a good choice.

HamzahQ said...
cause Frieza was the one that made goku transform so i thought it should make gotens great great grandson transform too

CaraBlane replied...
Oh, I get it now!!!  Again, its a really great story and you should writhe some more on it : )

CaraBlane said...
I haven't forgot and I really think that it is good.  Why did Freiza have to come back though.