The Clones Chapter One- A Maximum Ride Story | Teen Ink

The Clones Chapter One- A Maximum Ride Story

By ValentinesForever1 BRONZE, Ardcadia, West Virginia
ValentinesForever1 BRONZE, Ardcadia, West Virginia

Just when you think things will end one way, they pull the floor, walls, and ceiling from your grasp and leave you with no ending other than your own.

I ran fast and hard as the stupid, arrogant hounds of the School, called Erasers, chased me. The kids I'd escaped with, Fang, Ian, Monique, Jason, and Grace followed me. I was their leader, unlike the girl I'd been made to replace. We'd been made many years ago by the School in order to replace Maximum Ride and her "flock".

"Abbey, slow down!" Jason yelled. He was eight and REALLY slow with his feet. His digetive system was so much better than the boy, Gasman, that he'd been cloned from.

"Shut it, Jason, and run!" I yelled. Fang, the incredibly perky idiot that was cloned from a suprisingly emo dude, ran beside me. I didn't care about any of them.

"Guys, wait up," Grace whined from the back. Fang let himself fall back to collect her in his arms. I rolled my eyes and continued to run.

"We're almost there!" I shouted gruffly. My hair was a long, black veil that was currently buggung the crap out of me."

"Guys, there's a problem."