Friends With Cody Simpson-Chapter1 | Teen Ink

Friends With Cody Simpson-Chapter1

January 5, 2011
By ErinRose GOLD, Colchester, Vermont
ErinRose GOLD, Colchester, Vermont
14 articles 1 photo 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Why my piggy?! WHY?! I loved you, piggy!! I loved you..." -Gir. Invader Zim. (:
"GOOD FRIENDS would always knock on your house door. BEST FRIENDS would just enter and yell IM HOME at the top of their lungs."-Unknown


It was summertime. My favorite season, partly because there's no school, mostly because I get to hang out with all of my friends at the same time.
But where this story takes place is far from my birth state, Vermont.
Sunny California is always alive with activity, both during the day and night. Especially Los Angles.
LA is where Jessie Bellas lives. Being only 15 years old, Jessie is the kid of girl who everyone loves. Even the celebrities love her, even if they don't know her.
"The second youngest singer of this generation, Cody Simpson, was seen with regular girl Jessie Bellas. Now, why would a celebrity like Cody want to hang out with a nobody like Jessie? More coming, after this commercial break." said the lady on the news.
I was everywhere. On magazines, on TV, on billboards. All because of one day. The day that I officially met and became friends with Cody Simpson.


The author's comments:
Don't hate, guys. That's uncool. If you don't like it, then don't bother commenting, okay? I only want feedback that will help me become a better writer, not feedback that will kill my self esteem.