Control Yourself

Anger. Furry. Rage. I held my breath. I didn’t want to attack him. I loved him at some point in my life. I didn’t want to kill him. He looked quiet. He was scared I could tell. I can’t believe that the person I had been running from is really the person I wanted to run to when ever I felt alone or scared. I stopped, frozen in my tracks. He was going to kill me if I didn’t kill him. I continued to stay on top of his body which was lying on the cold, wet pavement. His eyes had this shocked look in them though I bet that he had known since the beginning that I was. He was sent to kill me. He didn’t know the true me back when I was with him. That was so long ago. About five years ago. We couldn’t talk, neither of us. I looked at him in the eye. My eyes were probably flashing that blue that it does when I’m ready to attack. I felt my fangs shrink back into my gums. He was slayer and I was a vampire. Mortal enemies in love. I got off him and stood there as he got up. He said nothing. He just stood there, just like I was. He then pulled the wooden stake from the ground. He stood still again, and then closed his eyes. He put the wooden stake into his jacket and pulled out a pocket knife. He looked at me and the continued silence was not interrupted at any moment. He took the pocket knife and slit his wrist. Leaving his O positive blood every where on his arm. This was a trick to have me get close to him again. He wanted me to either drink from him or get him to the hospital and save him. Either way I would get close enough for him to stake me. His blood was calling me to drink. I closed me eyes. My mind kept on telling to control yourself. I opened my eyes. I looked at him and cried. I loved him at one time and he loved me back. This horrible secret between us only leaded us to murder of one of us and back five years. I slowly walked over to him. His eyes were still on mine. We were close enough for me to hear the sound of his heart beating. His eyes closed. We both had two irresistible feelings in both of. One to kill each other and the other to kiss. Guess which one we did?

Lopez1516 said...
I really like this, there were some spelling errors that confused me, but not enough to make me stop reading it. You are a very creative soul, thank you for the inspiration you have given me.

haha4579 replied...
Thank You! You may like some of my other pieces and I would love to read some of yours! :)

Lopez1516 replied...
I only have one story up and I would love if you read it. I promise I will read more of your things tomorrow and comment. <3

haha4579 replied...
Ok diffinetly ( or however u spell that! )