Maximum Ride: Fang and Max: Chapter 1: It’s a Date | Teen Ink

Maximum Ride: Fang and Max: Chapter 1: It’s a Date

By Cassandra_M SILVER, Bryan, Texas
Cassandra_M SILVER, Bryan, Texas

"And don't hate us because we choose to have courage and be different. Because courage is hard to come by now a days and I for one like the Idea of being courageous like a hero as does he." -Mikayla Cassandra Moats

Gazzy was angry. We found my parents not his. He ran off into these woods. Fang and I we were scared for him. Which brought our fighters out. But something else too…

“Fang hurry up! After a week he probably found his way out.” I snapped. Why was Fang so slow? I love him to death but really? We have a little boy to save, and then kill.
“Max, we need to stop. It’s sunset and you haven’t slept for a week. You’re fuel tank has been on empty for two days.” I really hate it when he’s right.

Fang set up a The World’s Most Durable Tiny Tent. “Um…Fang that tent only has a single room.”

“Your point?” he asked. I was so glad Angel wasn’t here. The problem really was Angel once told me Fang really liked me and she knew I felt the same way. We were both sort of leaders. He was the first one there when I was stupid, and vise versa. He got me and I got him and that’s how I liked it. But the thought of an “us” drove me insane.

“Ok…” I said.

“Let’s just sleep outside. It’s foresty and we can hear better if Gazzy comes.”

Later on me and him sat under the stars. We tried to point out constellations but that failed miserably since we didn’t know any. So we lay entangled in one another in silence listening to the soft music of nature.

“Max this is nice. There’s something I’ve wanted to ask you since we were at that school with Anne.” We both made a face at the thought of that school. It wasn’t as bad as The School where me and the kids all sat in cages, but it wasn’t as nice as being in Fang’s arms.

“What?” I asked.

“Well remember that possibly Eraser guy you went on a date? Well I was really made then. So I couldn’t tell you but…I think I love you.”

It's about the Maximum Ride series and this is just after the third book and be warned: It has a few spoilers. Sorry.

shayshay15 said...
on Sep. 9 2013 at 10:44 am
omg i knew so wish i was her XP XD :3

on Dec. 8 2010 at 7:57 am
Cassandra_M SILVER, Bryan, Texas

Thank you!

ARW114 BRONZE said...
on Dec. 6 2010 at 9:37 pm
ARW114 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana

If you are going through hell, keep going.
- Winston Churchill

This is really good; however,I think it would be good if there were more details.