Harvest Moon ~part 12~

It'd been a few days since I'd been home. I wore the necklace from Cauis and the braclet from Alec. My Mother's eyes always wondered to the items when, I was in the room. I couldn't help but smile. She was always a worry wort. But, she kept a close eye on me since I'd been home. I think she's still alittle jumpy. My Father however trusted my judgement. After all I was his daughter. Jacob hadn't come to see me. So I decided that I would go and see him today. As I walked up on the porch of Emily and Sam's place the door flung open and Embry was standing there. He smiles. "Hey, halfling. What's up?" I shake my head. Embry was usually the one calliing me by my full name. To be honest. I think he's kind of scared of me..or he was.
"Embry I need to talk to Jake." Embry steps out of the way and there Jacob was. He looked angry and with me. I stand straight. Jacob steps out on the porch and leads me down to the beach. As he turns and faces me I know that I am in trouble.
"Renesmee what were you thinking?! Do you understand that you could have been killed or worse?" I stood there and took it. I knew that I deserved it. Because my parents and my family refused to yell at me. "I know that you are mad at me. I'm sorry that I made you worry and you are right." Jake stood there speechless. I didn't smile. I could feel tears threating to come. Jacob craddles my face in his hands. I felt my heart beat pick up and it already races out of control anyway. I close my eyes. Jake kisses my eyelids, cheeks. nose and finally his lips found mine. They were soft and hot against mine. I couldn't breathe..but in a good way. As the kiss deepened. I felt his hair between my fingers. He pulls away and presses his forhead against mine.
"Well, that wasn't what I thought would happened..but it was better than what I thought by far." I couldn't help but to giggle. This was the boy I was going to spend the rest of my life with. He was such a dork. I caught a glimpse of something shiny. I look at it and it was the braclet Alec gave me. I felt like crying. Alec.......

Missy1999 said...
I loved all twelve! U hve an amazing talent please keep writing

Amer-Nae replied...
Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:06 am
thank you that means alot to me :)

msoledadvc said...
I really liked it and enjoyed it! But I don't think that Cullens and the Volturi would like to be on a party together. And I don't understand yet why Nessie had to go with the Volturi. And if a vampire fell in love once probably he or she wouldn't do it again. Anyways, I love it! I couldn't stop once I started! Amazing story! Keep writing!

Amer-Nae replied...
Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:05 am
Well the Volturi said that they would be checking in on her and that was their way of checking in. I mean i thought that it was an amazing twist. U'd think that Nessie would hate them as much as the rest of her family and I guess to some point that she does but i wanted to potray Nessie as her person and give them a chance that way she could hate them on her own terms besides the whole ending to Breaking Dawn

Webone1 said...
I like the story but you have a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. Once you fix those it'll be really good!

VampireX said...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 9:10 am
I don't think the Cullens and the Volturi would go to a party together after the...incident in the last book. But it's still good.

Amer-Nae replied...
Well it was nessie decision and i thought it would have been interesting and to be honest going to the party was the only way of getting her back...