Mario and Bowser's Usual Day

One day in the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser was about to steal sweet princess peach when Mario catches him in the act.

“Bowser, would you just give up already! Everyone knows that I’ll just get Peach back.” Mario shouts out firmly as Bowser ties up Peach. Bowser laughs and says, “I always steal Princess Peach because she likes me better!” That slapped Mario in the face.

Mario and Bowser start arguing and telling each other off. Meanwhile, Peach unties herself from the ropes and shouts out, “Hey you guys!” but neither one of them listens. She tries again but gets the same result.

A few meters away, Luigi hears the commotion and is interested. He listens in for a while and then hears Mario yell that Peach likes him better. Luigi jumps between the two and shouts, “You’re both wrong! Peach likes me better!”

Mario and Bowser are silent for a moment and then start beating up Luigi for saying nonsense. When they finish they start beating up each other. As this happens, Princess Peach starts to get even more annoyed then when they first started.

“Would you both shut up?” Peach yells out loudly, “You’re both ugly as heck! Now leave me alone!” Peach stomps off alone and leaves the two frozen in their spots. A few seconds later, Princess Daisy walks by heading towards the castle.

“I call dibs!” Bowser yells out and runs towards Daisy. “No fair!” shouts Mario as, he too, runs for Daisy.

VampireX said...
Oct. 22, 2010 at 8:38 am:
.....akward...

Jsullivan said...
Sept. 16, 2010 at 7:56 am:
aheh. funny....they're both ugly